Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel so alone and numb

E

E-cel

Dark Triad
No one around me seems real. Nothing feels real. I wish I could have a friend like ER, but he was driven to suicide by by the degenerates. I cannot forgive the degenerates for this tragedy, they kill saint Elliot and then disrespect him further by making fun of him and sympathizing with the NPCs in which he took out when their lives were insignificant and meaningless compared to his. I too, want to kill people. I feel nothing, I am numb. Killing would provide me with feeling. Unfortunately, killing humans is too risky in this Jew society, I have thought about killing animals, but I would not want to harm them; non-human animals are beloved to me. I have thought about roping, but I would only do so if I was sure it would end this world. If the world continues after my death, I would be afraid of the events following my death. I have always had big dreams for my future, but now realize I will never accomplish them. There seems to be no point on living because the longer I live, the worse my life gets.

No one around me seems real. Nothing feels real. I wish I could have a friend like ER, but he was driven to suicide by by the degenerates. I cannot forgive the degenerates for this tragedy, they kill saint Elliot and then disrespect him further by making fun of him and sympathizing with the NPCs in which he took out when their lives were insignificant and meaningless compared to his. I too, want to kill people. I feel nothing, I am numb. Killing would provide me with feeling. Unfortunately, killing humans is too risky in this Jew society, I have thought about killing animals, but I would not want to harm them; non-human animals are beloved to me. I have thought about roping, but I would only do so if I was sure it would end this world. If the world continues after my death, I would be afraid of the events following my death. I have always had big dreams for my future, but now realize I will never accomplish them. There seems to be no point on living because the longer I live, the worse my life gets.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: