Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel shame when i take a piss

ergoproxy6

ergoproxy6

Greycel
My dick is 2 inch soft and 4.7 inch errect (5 inch bone pressed). If you have a 1inch or 2 inch soft dick you are always gonna feel shame when you take a piss. Sometimes i think i should sit down when i piss just so i dont have to see my dick.

mogs me my dick is 1 inch when soft and about the same as you when erect, 98% guys dickmog me when i'm not in aroused state

I also have super small cock when soft. But slightly below avg when hard.

imagine having a baby son and your stupid parents say to mutilate its foreskin. that is also terrible. where is the outrage for that? stupid men and cuntfoids

My dick is 6.6 ERect so im quite happy with that, Its the face that ruins everything so i cant use it other than pissing

imagine having a baby son and your stupid parents say to mutilate its foreskin. that is also terrible. where is the outrage for that? stupid men and cuntfoids
it's the fucking jews influencing everything. that practice came from the jews

My dick is too small to be displayed, which is why I will never ascend

I don’t have dick problems, but it’s better than being forced to sit down every time you pee like a woman

I never use urinals that shit is gross. The piss gets in your underwear. I use the toilet paper to clean any leftover piss off.