Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel sad seeing incels

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
i feel so mad and sad seeing incels wearing the best clothes going to these fancy parks and malls thinking their personalities will woo a bitch when she sees him as an asexual creature with their recessed jaws, chin, NCT, norwooding, no cheekbones and support liberalism and women’s rights while spitting on shariah law

I lose my shit when i see those soy cucks

If only men realised being a cuck does them no favours

Whenever I see an intel in public I think to myself “hello fellow incel”.

Sometimes I just get the urge to ask one to be friends and that I understand his pain etc. like this one guy named Joey I saw at Taco Bell I wanted to ask what his screen name is here.

I don’t have any intel friends irl, all my friends are normie. Also I’m not into typical incel shit like anime or video games and a lot of that stuff you guys like, so it’s hard to make in do or even nerdy friends.

I feel sad seeing how they didn't figure it out and how they're still delusional.
They say the blackpill is dangerous, imo the bluepill is the real problem.

That is realy sad. That is why it is important to blackpill them all

i feel sad whenever i go outside

basically Japan
Oh yeas haha. But we have to take in condideration cultural deferences...black pilled youth in west is different that that of japan

basically Japan

I will never not post this when Japan is brought up.

I have no pity for fools.

I get sad when I think about western civilization

I get sad for myself tbh.
Idk but I see a lot "incel" around here(where I live) and then I find they have or had GF so I don't feel sad unless that "incel" tell me that or another relatives...But I never knowed one in person.

I get sad for myself tbh.
Idk but I see a lot "incel" around here(where I live) and then I find they have or had GF so I don't feel sad unless that "incel" tell me that or another relatives...But I never knowed one in person.
Gf is nothing. You are just another digit in the list. Having a virgin wife is the true victory.

I feel sad about having to do stuff.

Society should at the very least pay us to stay home, not visually polluting the world for their precious foids.

Thankfully, we're wise enough to realize trying to please a foid is entirely pointless.