Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: I hate seeing other incels succeed

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
That it, I saw an incel tier guy from high school walking with a some girl that wasn't a landwhale (in this town thats at least a 6/10) and it made my blood boil. Its the same anger I feel seeing chads but I though that maybe I would be happy if ugly males manages to secure non landwhales instead I was seething all the same. I guess I just hate to see anyone that isn't me succeed. Thats how you know its over for incels, I would never want to see any one get the upper hand on me, including other incels

She will cheat and leave anyways.

The blackpill is undefeatable.

So inceldom debunked?

So inceldom debunked?
not really, I just saw them walking together but I presumed they were dating and the idea made me mad. That is it really

not really, I just saw them walking together but I presumed they were dating and the idea made me mad. That is it really
Check for handholding

Could be anything, if he is an incel tier male she could be using him as an emotional tampon and keeping him at arms length.

crab bucket effect, i feel the same, in fact, i have ruined some relationships of my "incel friends" just because of my jealousy

crab bucket effect, i feel the same, in fact, i have ruined some relationships of my "incel friends" just because of my jealousy
@Saysitsover

Check for handholding
Its winter in the midwest so its bretty cold,
Could be anything, if he is an incel tier male she could be using him as an emotional tampon and keeping him at arms length.
True thats probably it
Yeah that it I guess, better be King of the Crabs then let even on escape!

They were never even incels to begin with if they succeed

Take it as a success story, supporting the fact that you will succeed. That's for the emotional toll, anyways; we've no idea the intentions or longevity of the relationship

If they ascended then good for them but the longer I stay an incel I'll develop this trait.