Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel rage towards NPCs when I go outside

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I feel a rage whenever I see someone who's barely sentient speaking. I hate them. I hate them so much. They're nothing more than meer animals I'm forced to live under the rule of. Every time I'm out in public listening to the NPCs talk all I can think of is "God I wish a meteorite would crash down and leave all these wretches burning alive and screaming"

If the cops didn't existed, you could tell these foids to shut up. Normally they'd resort to threatening to get help, instead they'll immediately resort to "Please don't hurt me!" Hearing these foids urinate themselves and beg to not be hurt when you angrily tell them to be quiet is pleasing. In Minecraft.

If the cops didn't existed, you could tell these foids to shut up. Normally they'd resort to threatening to get help, instead they'll immediately resort to "Please don't hurt me!" Hearing these foids urinate themselves and beg to not be hurt when you angrily tell them to be quiet is pleasing. In Minecraft.
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelskek:

They get in the way like annoying cattle annoying fat pieces of lumbering shit on the pavement and they drive like niggers

Its even worse here in curryland where I have to tolerate the chimping and gibberish of untermensch abo niggers who can't speak with a single bit of dignity and class.

Same, I will only go outside in NormieLand if I absolutely have to; other that that, I'm quite happy just being inside and chilling/talking with like-minded people (blackpillers).:blackpill::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Same, I will only go outside in NormieLand if I absolutely have to; other that that, I'm quite happy just being inside and chilling/talking with like-minded people (blackpillers).:blackpill::feelscomfy:
I would agree but your PFP is fucking atrocious

I would agree but your PFP is fucking atrocious
Yeah, we feetcels in general are pretty atrocious TBH; I guess it just comes with the territory of being FootFetishmaxxed in the womb.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back