Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I feel offended when stupid people think I'd diddle their ugly daughters

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
First thing to say that I not pedophile, absolutely not into toddlers, but in girls of prime age 13-15, but also have some hebephilic tendencies, and sometimes girls under 13 can be sexually appealing, but only very rare of them who are cute and sexy nyphettes, not your average 11 years old with stupid unsexy childish smile, and even more no, if she just plain physically ugly. And so feel offended, when stupid daddies think I'd touch their ugly kid. Da fak you talking and thinking about, moron, your "little princess" is UGLY, no way man with good taste in cute lolis, like me, would want to touch that

Shoujoramune

yea bro makes sense

Images 37

Images 38

Tfu on ugly femoids

I really like this hentai, full of culture

Spoken like a true wise man

yeah no your a fucking pedophile, also jeezus this is just trash and the comments were just as bad, one posted a pic of a little girl with the words “volcel if you wouldnt rape her” seriously these fuckers are scum and incels do fuck all to shut them up

yeah no your a fucking pedophile, also jeezus this is just trash and the comments were just as bad, one posted a pic of a little girl with the words “volcel if you wouldnt rape her” seriously these fuckers are scum and incels do fuck all to shut them up
Link

Do29HY8

First thing to say that I not pedophile, absolutely not into toddlers, but in girls of prime age 13-15, but also have some hebephilic tendencies, and sometimes girls under 13 can be sexually appealing, but only very rare of them who are cute and sexy nyphettes, not your average 11 years old with stupid unsexy childish smile, and even more no, if she just plain physically ugly. And so feel offended, when stupid daddies think I'd touch their ugly kid. Da fak you talking and thinking about, moron, your "little princess" is UGLY, no way man with good taste in cute lolis, like me, would want to touch that

View attachment 244660

Dude those foids look about 10 :feelsseriously:

@Dregster666 thoughts (also why the change in avi)?
You can go to barn, take pieces of manure, and their opinion is of same worth like cucksters