Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel nothing when I read rape and harassment doujins, but get sad as fuck when I read even one page of a romantic manga

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was starting to reread Miman Renai, a manga that I enjoyed a lot, and found out the author made another (much more successful) manga about a teenage lesbian relationship.

I googled it and randomly took a look at some pages, starting here: https://mangapark.net/manga/asagao-to-kase-san/i1199671/v3/c13/2

Holy shit, I usually don't care much about lesbians, I barely consider lesbian sex to be actual sex, but that triggered me.

When you read something like Miman Renai, which is about a romance between a 29 yo ugly loser and a cute 13 yo girl, you're reading pure fiction. It's not based on real people at all. When you read some crazy rape doujin like the one I posted about yesterday, it's also mostly not based on real stuff; yeah, some dude might be doing something like that somewhere, but he's risking so fucking much you just can't feel jealous towards the guy. I wouldn't switch places with him.

But when you read something like that Kase-san manga, you're reading reality in a way. Tons of teenage couples where both partners are good-looking are having their first romantic and sexual experiences right as you read this. You'll never ever have it as an incel, especially if besides your ugliness, you're also old like it's my case.

They're living their lives to the fullest, doing what they want to do the most, and even society allows it (in the case of a homosexual relationship, like in that manga, they don't just allow it, they cheer for it).

No matter what I do, I can never be really good-looking, and let alone young again. It's utterly and completely over. I never asked for those feels. Everyone has their little boxes in society, trying to get out of it is not only arduous as fuck, you'll also get shit from all sides. Normies want you quiet inside there.

Last edited:
damn that is brutal as fuck

They're just drawings

They're just drawings
But they represent something real, that is happening in many places as we speak. They also represent an idea, the idea that it is acceptable, but it wouldn't be anymore if you switched one of the cute girls for someone like me :feelsrope:

Last edited:
brutallu true. buit nowadays i cant even read shit anymore besides meditation. i am giving up soon on normal life. the shit is boring. there is no fun in anything

Very brutal , But true. Missing out on those crucial sexual experiences , Missing out on teen love man :feelsbadman:

BFF34CD0 39C5 4E54 B77E 821BE693586C
B3325BC9 748C 4B4C 9E09 8EE171EBDA7D

Fuck, i read a couple of pages, and now my whole night is ruined. I just wanted one little thing, and this shitty manga reminded me that i'll probably never get to have this for the rest of my life.

Fuck, i read a couple of pages, and now my whole night is ruined. I just wanted one little thing, and this shitty manga reminded me that i'll probably never get to have this for the rest of my life.
I hope I can at least use this sadness to write a song. Playing around with my guitar right now.

Yes, I do like doujins though like Somersault, which is between an older guy and a young girl he meets online but he does not know that till he actually meets her. It is bitter sweet though, I mean there are others reading it that comprehend the story and a relationship that works but at the same time you realize it is just a story.

This game crushed my soul
Feels

Jesus Christ I didn't know shit like this existed. I'm hard as a rock now. Hate tge fucking censoring though. Is there more stuff like this?

There are two more chapters to it. I guess you can read Asami Seiya Your Dog, or for SS you can read Sena Youtauou The Witch, The Succubus and the Cute Apprentice this one is older girl and young guy pure suicide fuel though if you never had female care in you childhood.