Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel nothing but pain and suffering every minute of my life. I don't wish this life on anyone.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
How come your god would create this existence for you? Why would he make us into subhumans for this cruel world he created?

That's exactly what am trying to figure out. This amount of suffering is just mind boggling.

I do. I wish this life upon every single Chad in this world.

It's insane how no one gives a shit about us like were not even part of the human population.
I do. I wish this life upon every single Chad in this world.

chad is probably waking up now from sleeping with his gf.

I miss posts like this we need more edgecels

I never knew what affection felt like. I never knew what friendships felt like, i never knew what a hug felt like, i never knew what a first kiss felt like, i was born to suffer and die alone. I did nothing to deserve this, but somehow am living in constant pain and loneliness. Death sounds liberating that i just can't wait to die. I've been alone too long. Maybe God likes to watch me suffer, but what is so good about that? Am literarily fading away and no one cares. Am nothing to anyone, am less than an animal to women, my life's purpose was just to suffer, suffer and suffer, 24 hours in a day, 7days a week and 360 days a year, no rest, my eye balls are bulging out of my head from insomnia and being alone for many many years and over 2 decades. This suffering just won't end. I want to live, but i keep suffering from loneliness, am already in hell. God! why have you forsaken me?
You sound like Hamudi, are you?