Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel nothing but pain and suffering every minute of my life. I don't wish this life on anyone.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I never knew what affection felt like. I never knew what friendships felt like, i never knew what a hug felt like, i never knew what a first kiss felt like, i was born to suffer and die alone. I did nothing to deserve this, but somehow am living in constant pain and loneliness. Death sounds liberating that i just can't wait to die. I've been alone too long. Maybe God likes to watch me suffer, but what is so good about that? Am literarily fading away and no one cares. Am nothing to anyone, am less than an animal to women, my life's purpose was just to suffer, suffer and suffer, 24 hours in a day, 7days a week and 360 days a year, no rest, my eye balls are bulging out of my head from insomnia and being alone for many many years and over 2 decades. This suffering just won't end. I want to live, but i keep suffering from loneliness, am already in hell. God! why have you forsaken me?

is that you on your pfp? if so then you ultramog me tbhngl

It's because you are a worthless unloveable disgusting subhuman that should have been aborted.

i really should have been aborted. This suffering is too much for me to bear.

god isnt real

i really should have been aborted. This suffering is too much for me to bear.
Ignore him, he's a curry faggot who gets off on your misery. I hope you get a good life someday, bro.

Ignore him, he's a curry faggot who gets off on your misery. I hope you get a good life someday, bro.

dats never going to happen, people avoid me for no reason.

At least you're not ethnic

5, 6 height, am uglier than this pic
Giphy downsized large 1

Keep crying for me hindpoo dindpoo. :feelskek:
Seriously though why are you giving this helpless weak loser false hope? It's really quite cruel and mean, I long to see his face in 10 years when he realizes I am right and he has amounted to nothing. What will he think of you then?

That's very brutal

I can’t imagine the selfishness of bringing a child into this shit world

Still thinking that God exists :feelshaha:

Get yourself a cold beer
full

I can’t imagine the selfishness of bringing a child into this shit world

This makes the child go through all the struggles of life. It's more than selfish, it's wickedness.
Why exist?

I honestly don't even know why i haven't jumped in front of a train already. I guess it's fear.

It’s sometimes weird to wonder about the purpose of all of this. It probably has no purpose, and it’s even more depressing. We’re little drops in the ocean of time, and without having control of it, some people just fade into the water, waiting all their lives for it to end.

Life is f’d up man :feelsrope:

AWWW, the little paki goat fucker got triggered how pathetic.
How pathetic?
You're pathetic!
Leave them both alone!

And stop insulting them. We're all incels. We shouldn't bully one another like that

How pathetic?
You're pathetic!
Leave them both alone!

And stop insulting them. We're all incels. We shouldn't bully one another like that
This. I don't get why we Incels have to hate each other tbh.

How pathetic?
You're pathetic!
Leave them both alone!

:soy::soy::soy:
Go back to IT stupid fucking graycel!

You need to be taught some empathy for your fellow sufferers you sack of shit

We're here to help one another not get at eachothers throats
Lol nobody wants to hear bluepilled platitudes from idiots like you who don't know real suffering.

He's beyond help, death is his only option.

am a manlet, so it doesn't matter

I wish he wasn't but he's real.

You Gigamog me to the end of the galaxy and back.

What your height. If you say you are 5'8 or some gay shit like that and call yourself manlet I will ER you.

You need to be taught some empathy for your fellow sufferers you sack of shit

We're here to help one another not get at eachothers throats
He's helping him by encouraging him to commit suicide. That's the only way to free yourself from suffering.

You mog me back to Inceltears OP if that makes you feel better
Fuaaarrk

You Gigamog me to the end of the galaxy and back.

What your height. If you say you are 5'8 or some gay shit like that and call yourself manlet I will ER you.

bro, am 5:6, foids have rejected me since high school to present. Height matters a lot man. still khhv at 24.
You mog me back to Inceltears OP if that makes you feel better
Fuaaarrk

you probably height mogg me to another demension, i think of dieing everyday because i can't get my first kiss and am 24. it's like a curse.

Man I feel you, wish I could give you a hug

I'm usually kinda numb to this miserable feeling of constant pain and suffering thanks to drugs but nowadays I got a little bit of it for a while and it felt terrible. To think that at some point that was my daily life, every night praying to god to not wake up on the next day. So I imagine what you're going through.

I wish I could say better things to you man but this life is just so fucked up. Why are we even here? I can only hope you the best...

How come your god would create this existence for you? Why would he make us into subhumans for this cruel world he created?

How come your god would create this existence for you? Why would he make us into subhumans for this cruel world he created?
he is sadistic pervert. orgasms at sight of ugly men suffering