Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel motivated

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
There's such a nice weather outside. Strong sun with a nice soft and fresh wind. The ice is melting. Winter is about to come to an end. I feel it coming. I feel the motivation and the energy of the younger me coming back. It's time too looksmax boyo.
-no fap
-no pillow
-cold shower
-beard
-gym
-8 hours of sleep
-2L of water

Wish me good luck.

Don't forget money and plastic surgery.

See you tomorrow.

the comming of spring is also putting me in a good mood

Had moments like this too, they always end in bitter disappointment.

I'm never motivated

What is no pillow?
You don't need 2L of water a day unless you're that thirsty somehow. It's a bullshit health claim.

This post looks like a meme

What is no pillow?
You don't need 2L of water a day unless you're that thirsty somehow. It's a bullshit health claim.
I'm not sure about other health gains, but drinking a lot of water greatly improves skin quality.

the comming of spring is also putting me in a good mood
I hate spring and summer so much. Girls showing skin, young people having fun in the sun, enjoying their fucking lives till the sun sets, couples living happily ever after.

Autumn and winter are my seasons. I wish we could have a permanent ice age.

There's such a nice weather outside. Strong sun with a nice soft and fresh wind. The ice is melting. Winter is about to come to an end. I feel it coming. I feel the motivation and the energy of the younger me coming back. It's time too looksmax boyo.
-no fap
-no pillow
-cold shower
-beard
-gym
-8 hours of sleep
-2L of water

Wish me good luck.
Which one of those gets you a jawline?

Chad looksmax makeover
-20 dolla supercut

EEB5714A EE37 4632 BD3F 22113531B8C4

-no fap
-no pillow
-cold shower
-beard
-gym
-8 hours of sleep
-2L of water

Wish me good luck.
You can do it!

What is no pillow?

I think he meant dakimakura when he said no pillow. Water requirement depends on the individual, also i would like to see the source of your claim.

I havent shaved n months and all I have is shitty chin stubble and stache

I think he meant dakimakura when he said no pillow. Water requirement depends on the individual, also i would like to see the source of your claim.
Most people refer to not using a pillow when they say "no pillow"

@Bushladen008 is not a weeb

What is the difference then?

Not using a dakimakura can mean anything while not using a regular pillow explicitly means that you just sleep without a pillow.

Not using a dakimakura can mean anything while not using a regular pillow explicitly means that you just sleep without a pillow.

No, difference between sleeping with or without a pillow.

Dont forget No Bed, No Sugar, No floor, No breathing

What about standshitting? Lots of incels are saying it works.

Lol at all this cope. OP none of that shit matters, just LDAR.

Lol at all this cope. OP none of that shit matters, just LDAR.
Bro no pillow is legit having effect on my posture , much better than before also my neck seems stronger.

Bro no pillow is legit having effect on my posture , much better than before also my neck seems stronger.
how does no pillow work? do you sleep on the bed or on the floor?

Go for it man, stay motivated ! Good luck.

I might try no pillow

-no fap
-no pillow
-cold shower
-beard
-gym
-8 hours of sleep
-2L of water

Wish me good luck.
What exactly is no pillow?

I need to try no pillow