Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel lost in life and im not sure what to do

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
I made a mistake of dropping out of HS when i was 16, i had zero motivation but it was still a mistake.

I can go to my country's version of community college but that requires money which i don't have much off.

My other option is to become a wagecuck which doesn't sound appealing, i don't wanna be a blue collar wageslave for the rest of my life.

I am truly lost in life brocels.

I feel no matter what i do, my life is already fucked.

My other option is to become a wagecuck which doesn't sound appealing, i don't wanna be a blue collar wageslave for the rest of my life.
You probably are going to have to do this for a while till you are in a more favourable position brocel.

I don't know where you live, but blue collar workers here make more money than academics if they aren't stupid.
Blue collar work is extremely good for working your way up and eventually getting rich.

just find a wagecuck job better than being a neet and staying all day long in house. i wish i found a job earlier in life rather than wasting time in college just to drop out in the end and end up in a job i hate after years of studying.
also if i was a neet then i wouldn't get supported financially by my parents

At least you have the blue collar option, when I finish my relatively high status degree I will win half the money a ghetto nigger does in America

just find a wagecuck job better than being a neet and staying all day long in house. i wish i found a job earlier in life rather than wasting time in college just to drop out in the end and end up in a job i hate after years of studying.
also if i was a neet then i wouldn't get supported financially by my parents
This

OP get a job so you can drive, driving a car will help with women but also getting better jobs, treat life as a game, level up

What country you in?
Do you live with parents?

Also

Height?
Age?
Race?

You are fine, no one knows what to do.

I don't know where you live, but blue collar workers here make more money than academics if they aren't stupid.
Blue collar work is extremely good for working your way up and eventually getting rich.
Germany is more an exception than a rule. We have apprenticeships here and all of that other stuff.
In other countries like the US you're basically fucked for life without a college degree.

Germany is more an exception than a rule. We have apprenticeships here and all of that other stuff.
In other countries like the US you're basically fucked for life without a college degree.
You're right, I keep forgetting that Germany is the only country in the world where you can go to college for free and therefore it has alot of people with academic degrees but no good blue collar workers.

finish your education and learn to code or study medicine if you are willing to work hard

You're right, I keep forgetting that Germany is the only country in the world where you can go to college for free and therefore it has alot of people with academic degrees but no good blue collar workers.
You forgot Austria and German. €500-800 per year is basically free compared to say the UK. Switzerland and Austria have the “Ausbildung” system too. The former of which has the higher ranked universities in the world.

How can you live here in Germany and not be aware of Lehre/Ausbildung

Ahh you’re being sarkastisch

I feel lost in life and im not sure what to do

go-er.gif

Find a trade you can see yourself doing long term and apply to an online university program which can pay down tuition fees as well as give you further education on the side