Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I feel like when you reach a certain amount of ugliness it's considered a disability

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Today two people on the street literally pointed me out and laughed at the sight of me.

I feel like I'm disabled. In the UK say if a disease causes your face to be fucked up, it is possible to have it sorted out to an extent for free. Why the fuck is being ugly at birth due to genetics not considered the same way if you're just as ugly and suffer the exact same?

Being a sub 8 male is a disability in this degenerate metropolis

It should count tbh. Almost as being deformed.

You deserve to have the last laugh.

It should count tbh. Almost as being deformed.
I literally am deformed tho. People have mistaken me for having a learning disability before literally because of how fucked up I look. But no one cares because its genetic. If it was because of a disease at least some people would feel guilty if they made fun of my looks

I literally am deformed tho. People have mistaken me for having a learning disability before literally because of how fucked up I look. But no one cares because its genetic. If it was because of a disease at least some people would feel guilty if they made fun of my looks
Pretty sure you have been told to just get over it. I don't get it.
How are we supposed to ignore nasty comments every single day of our lives while Chad receives none? No therapy for your face

Ugly men are always at a disadvantage. We should be given the same privileges as someone who is crippled

No one cares about ugly males

Should count tbh