Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like there is something good for us in the end in afterlife.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Even the darkest night end and a new day starts.
Currently we are suffering for no fault of ours and we despise the world we currently live in. Only death can take away our sufferings.
Maybe after death something good is stored for us in afterlife.

We just have endure this life for some years.

Cope more. Hell is welcoming me.

Even the darkest night end and a new day starts.
Currently we are suffering for no fault of ours and we despise the world we currently live in. Only death can take away our sufferings.
Maybe after death something good is stored for us in afterlife.

We just have endure this life for some years.
I kinda agree tbh

"After bad there is good" Copium Canister freshly filled.

Last edited:
I think non-existence is what comes after death, Similar to before you were born. It’s quite comforting when I think about it. True peace

One thing i learned was that if one had back luck in the last, he will also have bad luck in the future. God choses his favorites and doesen’t care about the rest

I think non-existence is what comes after death, Similar to before you were born. It’s quite comforting when I think about it. True peace
Whatever it will be , it will be good . Universe can't do injustice. Universe knows everything.

Whatever it will be , it will be good . Universe can't do injustice. Universe knows everything.
I look forward to it, I just don’t want a painful death.

i'm sorry but how you can believe in justice in this world ?

Maybe
Cope more. Hell is welcoming me.
Shut up with your cope comments, you sperg every thread cope cope, we don’t need people like you

:feelsbadman:Nothing exists for us except eternal punishment. The world sucks, people suck, your life sucks. I feel the only way out is to rope

Not in this world , but in afterlife . It is just cope.
genuine i mostly agree with this answer
that we were born to exist just to die, only thing that makes us immortal are our genes which we unfortunely won't pass on :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Life will be great!
After I'm dead!

I feel like it actually doesn't even matter.

Universe is probably cyclical. We're already in hell. I feel like this technically means not r0ping as soon as possible is torturing your future self longer. Since everything is deterministic and repeats.

Universe is probably cyclical. We're already in hell. I feel like this technically means not r0ping as soon as possible is torturing your future self longer. Since everything is deterministic and repeats.

Where do you expect yourself after roping ?

Where do you expect yourself after roping ?
Nowhere. I won't exist until the universe resets again. Then we'll all be right back here. Unaware of the infinite suffering of our previous existences. Doing the same shit.

After death is eternal oblivion.