Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like -spoiler- in Spider-Man: No Way Home cuz people forget I exist.

Zelgius226

Zelgius226

Greycel
Just been a rough week. I realize more and more that if you are either A) Have a vagina or B) are white. Or C) both A and B, you can get away with damn near anything and get all the props and credit. Specially at work.

Me on the other hand, being a Black male get thrown to the wayside and ignored.

Just been a rough week. I realize more and more that if you are either A) Have a vagina or B) are white. Or C) both A and B, you can get away with damn near anything and get all the props and credit. Specially at work.

Me on the other hand, being a Black male get thrown to the wayside and ignored.
Poo poo human hahaha look at da poo poo human haha haaaa :soy:

I don't recall there's a character named spoiler in any of marvel shit

Poo poo human hahaha look at da poo poo human haha h

walter white GIF

I don't recall there's a character named spoiler in any of marvel shit
Fair enough lol. I'm sure most people have seen the movie by now. Peter Parker.

l exist to waste oxigen so normies eventually suffocate

You're more considerate than most to include that spoiler warning. I remember back in 2019 people here made a point to spoil all the capeshit and all the Thronesshit and trick people into seeing it.

You're especially considerate seeing as the trailers already reveal that the premise of the story is that Peter erases everyone's memories of him.

Anyway yeah, blending into the walls is a common problem. Not just among incels. I guess I would start by asking yourself what you want out of life. Just to be noticed?