Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like my head is senile.

Kerusha

Kerusha

"Pull the trigger, give a bullet to a stranger!"
I'm only 24 years old, but already about 20% of my hair is gray. Moreover, they are not localized in any one abnormal place, they are distributed evenly over the head. I've never seen a man my age with so much gray hair. My 50-year-old father has less gray hair. Is this even normal? Because I feel like I have an old man's ass instead of my head.

My cousin is also 20 something, a tad older than you but he also has a lot of gray hair. I personally blame his genetics and his troubled youth. They say that stress makes you age faster.... Are you stressed or have you been stressed a lot not too long ago? If so that's porbably why your hair is grey.

There is an easy fix tho... dye your hair. Succubi do it all the time, why shouldn't you?

My cousin is also 20 something, a tad older than you but he also has a lot of gray hair. I personally blame his genetics and his troubled youth. They say that stress makes you age faster.... Are you stressed or have you been stressed a lot not too long ago? If so that's porbably why your hair is grey.

There is an easy fix tho... dye your hair. Succubi do it all the time, why shouldn't you?
To be honest, I do not know people who live without stress. I don't know many people at all, so for me these people with a quiet life exist only somewhere in the movies. However, not all stressed people get gray hair in their youth. I found my first one at the age of 14.

In the place where I live, people think that only faggots dye their hair. I'll just get fucked if I paint mine. But the ban on hair coloring does not prevent them from laughing over my head.

In the place where I live, people think that only faggots dye their hair
BASED! Where do you live? Anyhow if you pick a good color then I don't think that anyone would notice and even if they notice you can just flip them the bird. Do you need others approval to do what you want? If so that makes you a simp in my eyes.

BASED! Where do you live? Anyhow if you pick a good color then I don't think that anyone would notice and even if they notice you can just flip them the bird. Do you need others approval to do what you want? If so that makes you a simp in my eyes.
I don't really want to talk about the place I live in... Isn't that normal? But I can say that this is a small town where everyone knows each other pretty well. And my head, let's just say... She is known. I really haven't fucking seen a single head like that in our town for people under 40. You don't seem to understand. As I said, it's customary for guys to be beaten up for coloring their hair. If I show the middle finger, then I'm definitely not going to be okay. I am not gifted with physical strength. And I don't want to take their opinion into account, but even more I don't want to be beaten.