Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like my head is going to explode from sadness and anger

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I hate myself and the world so fucking much, im so fucking sad and disgusted by my life and this world, i cant believe all this shit is real, i cant believe how subhuman i am, i tried to study today but just couldnt concentrate, i cant take this shit anymore, i just wish a girl would love me so much, i need love so bad, im not asking to be a chad slayer, i just wish one fucking girl in the world would love me, i just wish at least one girl would prefer short guys, i just wish at least one girl would think im attractive enough, im in hell, my life feels like a nightmare i cant wake up from

no love for subhumans.
This will be our reality for the rest of our lives.
No girl will ever love us and we are doomed to rot.

If any woman tries to be with you when you are older, you already know the reason.
You are her last desperate hope to not be alone, but she isn't actually into you.

Last edited:
Same here, can't concentrate more than 15 mins at anything, my mind feels broken and when I get off work, the lonliness creeps in and I realise nobody cares and wish i died in my sleep so that I don't have to endure another painful repetitive meaningless day.

Can relate, even worse when you think about past, realizing that your teen years are wasted in agony, you were rotting while chad building teen memories.

Can't even function as a normal human being, at least, you're not alone, how old are you?

I know the feeling, can't concentrate on anything, the anxiety, sadness and anger from loneliness thanks to being a subhuman social retard is absolutely crippling, sometimes not even my copes can distract me from this hell

Yeah, those thoughts get harder to ignore as time goes on. I can barely get anything done at work lately because I'm constantly ruminating over my life. I wish they would fire me already so I could take a long long long break.

I hate myself and the world so fucking much, im so fucking sad and disgusted by my life and this world, i cant believe all this shit is real, i cant believe how subhuman i am, i tried to study today but just couldnt concentrate, i cant take this shit anymore, i just wish a girl would love me so much, i need love so bad, im not asking to be a chad slayer, i just wish one fucking girl in the world would love me, i just wish at least one girl would prefer short guys, i just wish at least one girl would think im attractive enough, im in hell, my life feels like a nightmare i cant wake up from
no love for subhumans.
This will be our reality for the rest of our lives.
No girl will ever love us and we are doomed to rot.

If any woman tries to be with you when you are older, you already know the reason.
You are her last desperate hope to not be alone, but she isn't actually into you.
Same here, can't concentrate more than 15 mins at anything, my mind feels broken and when I get off work, the lonliness creeps in and I realise nobody cares and wish i died in my sleep so that I don't have to endure another painful repetitive meaningless day.
Can relate, even worse when you think about past, realizing that your teen years are wasted in agony, you were rotting while chad building teen memories.

Can't even function as a normal human being, at least, you're not alone, how old are you?
I know the feeling, can't concentrate on anything, the anxiety, sadness and anger from loneliness thanks to being a subhuman social retard is absolutely crippling, sometimes not even my copes can distract me from this hell
Yeah, those thoughts get harder to ignore as time goes on. I can barely get anything done at work lately because I'm constantly ruminating over my life. I wish they would fire me already so I could take a long long long break.

We are all Reiner. You didn't deserve this. If it makes you feel better I'm 5'2. At least know you mog me.

same here bro. i just feel sleepy all the time . i think my brain is shutting off because reality is too painful for me.

This world truly is hell.