Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like my dick is getting smaller.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Cooming is making my dick weak. Feels like I lost half an inch. Giga over for coomers. :feelsohgod:

I'm taking a break from cooming as well, I can still achieve a orgasm and my erections are solid, it just that is doesn't really feel as exciting or hot anymore.

coomed to too much Keqing lewd hentai. can relate.

I'm taking a break from cooming as well, I can still achieve a orgasm and my erections are solid, it just that is doesn't really feel as exciting or hot anymore.
When you cum too much, it takes longer to cum and the orgasm doesn't feel as strong.

When you cum too much, it takes longer to cum and the orgasm doesn't feel as strong.
I coom like 7+ times a day i’m not wageslaving so my dick is just numb atp. Plus I was fucked by the jews so I’m circumcised:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

I coom like 7+ times a day i’m not wageslaving so my dick is just numb atp. Plus I was fucked by the jews so I’m circumcised:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I know how you feel, I used to do marathons of jacking off when I would get really horny.

Inb4 it detatches itself and runs away at night due to negligence :feelscry:

Used to it

I gained a bunch of weight during the lockdowns and to my horror have been developing a fupa. My peener looks like it's about 2 inches smaller than it used to be. :feelsrope:

I gained a bunch of weight during the lockdowns and to my horror have been developing a fupa. My peener looks like it's about 2 inches smaller than it used to be. :feelsrope:
Is obesity a problem in "Canada"? It shouldn't be that easy up there as opposed to down here in burgerland where we have fast food restaurants in every corner.

Is obesity a problem in "Canada"? It shouldn't be that easy up there as opposed to down here in burgerland where we have fast food restaurants in every corner.
It's the same in Canada, except food prices are like 40% higher here.

It's the same in Canada, except food prices are like 40% higher here.
Another reason why to move to America if you want to fatmaxx more affordably.

It doesn't matters, if u are ugly your dick is the last of your issues. What's the point of having a big dick when you can't use it?

It doesn't matters, if u are ugly your dick is the last of your issues. What's the point of having a big dick when you can't use it?
Recreational purposes :feelsYall:

This is actually a real mental disorder.

Tbh my fetishes have become so deranged it takes a lot for me to get hard. I’ve measured and I’ve legitimately lost some length but I think it’s due to my shitty erections. My dick never reaches full power anymore.

Cooming is making my dick weak. Feels like I lost half an inch. Giga over for coomers. :feelsohgod:
Have you gained weight by any chance? My dork looked pretty big when I was skinny but when I gained 40 lbs my dick looks small and is usually more shriveled when in the flaccid stage