Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like most of the edgy posts here aren't even from real incels

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
I did this in the past and that's why I don't invalidate the possibility that there really are incels here who post edgy things to get rid of the status quo that society imposes on ugly men while humiliating and tearing them to pieces

But the point is that there is a possibility that a good part of the edgy posts on this forum are from infiltrators forcing an incel personality through absurdities, projecting their own fetishes and then judging them as if they were bastions of morality in anti-incel groups

99% of the forum are fakecels soo your statement is valid

a good part of the edgy posts on this forum are from infiltrators forcing an incel personality
I think so too, or they are incels who just come here to vent their anger occasionally.
I couldn't imagine being that angry constantly.

I did this in the past and that's why I don't invalidate the possibility that there really are incels here who post edgy things to get rid of the status quo that society imposes on ugly men while humiliating and tearing them to pieces

But the point is that there is a possibility that a good part of the edgy posts on this forum are from infiltrators forcing an incel personality through absurdities, projecting their own fetishes and then judging them as if they were bastions of morality in anti-incel groups
Depends on what you consider edgy. For example when i talk about hating jews, im being perfectly serious. On the other hand however, some users do make reeeeeaaaalllllllly weird posts about their fantasies of doing gruesome murders and drinking the blood of their victims and whatnot, and i agree with you fully there. It seems very possible that they might just be infiltrators trying to make us look psychotic, while also giving themselves content to farm on IT

I'm not calling out anyone specifically or trying to start beef, im just saying op really has a point here.

I'm a giga edgelord. I sound ridiculous but these are literally what are needed to fixed society.

@Sneir was the most obvious case. everybody knew it but it's a shame the users gave him a pass

Even if I say I am true Incel. I am still inferior to other Incels. I live in Hell. Other people want to see me suffer.

Forum is shit now. I contemplate disabling my account because how bored I get here

Can you even do that? also I've been gone for a year.

You got to wait 14 days b4 it is disable or whatever