Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like most incels were kindred souls who were broken by a degenerate society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
We incels are essentially the monsters / unwanted of society , yet society is what created most of us.

Encouraging female dominance, degeneracy, ugly shaming.

The world is fucked and I morn for all our fallen incel brothers :feelsbadman:

We are all victims of genetics, and being a victim of genetics dooms you to being victims of society.

I think you're right.

When I was 17 all I wanted was having a nice girl for a girlfriend and hold hands with her, take walks in the park, etc.

The years have passed and well... I'm posting here so what else can I say.

You know what, my fat overweight incel instructor humiliated me all the time until i broke into tears only then he stopped shaming me while I was learning to drive. Incel wants to shame and degrade an incel. :cryfeels:

I think you're right.

When I was 17 all I wanted was having a nice girl for a girlfriend and hold hands with her, take walks in the park, etc.

Remember that dream when you're trying to climb out of a hole but you just keep sliding further down?

That's what the agepill taste like and we all gotta swallow sooner or later. As a child we all think: "not me, that won't happen to me" but somewhere around 18-22 you wake up and realize that in 10-25 years your youth will be gone forever.

I was the sweatest child ever, always nice to everyone yet I was always treated like shit by people while they worshipped psycho chads

I only wanted an loyal, looksmatched gf, yet foids would reject me but give their prime to men with no morals who treat them like mere objects

I think you're right.

A classic.

Reality is often disappointing.

Nobody is kindred, its a free for all, were all just at the bottom rung, 5 years from now many of the "kindred incel brothers" you talk to here won't even be here anymore and it won't be because they roped, they'll be betabuxxers, or fakecels that ascended, or wealthmaxxers that live a "playboy life" (that's my goal), etc

The moment you get into the mindset that this is your "final place" you've already set yourself up to lose at life

I was the sweatest child ever, always nice to everyone yet I was always treated like shit by people while they worshipped psycho chads

I only wanted an loyal, looksmatched gf, yet foids would reject me but give their prime to men with no morals who treat them like mere objects
Are you me. I saw the biggest thugs get all the women and friends. Guys doing drugs, drinking alcohol, bullying other people, stealing from stores, mugging grannies, cheating on their girls etc.

Then I went online and everyone said you must be a bad person and the guys who had the girls were nice people

Are you me. I saw the biggest thugs get all the women and friends. Guys doing drugs, drinking alcohol, bullying other people, stealing from stores, mugging grannies, cheating on their girls etc.

Then I went online and everyone said you must be a bad person and the guys who had the girls were nice people
Fuck this gay ass clown world.

the wonders of the clown world :feelsclown:

I strongly disagree. 100 years ago an ugly violent sailor or a blacksmith could have a wife and a mistress.
Neither genetics nor Nature is what is causing Inceldom today. The Inceldom of today is man made, 100% socially engineered, has nothing to do with "being ugly".

Yes, if you are ugly foids will not give you sex, that's true. But subhuman rices in rural China get sex, and HIV ridden negroes in Africa do sex everyday.

So why ugly men in very poor places get sex, but ugly or average men in our society gets treated like garbage? It has to do with the capacity of the State to provide for the whores womens. In poor places the man is the provider, but in places were laws, police, and welfare exists women can ignore ugly men and be free to give sex solely to Chads.

Foids can do that because their survival is guaranteed by tax payers, beta cucks, her family, easy jobs, etc.

In places were foids are not treated with privilege, foids are at the same level as the ugly males, and no sex to ugly males means a life of more hardship. They would rather stay home cooking than work in a salt mine for 12 hours.

Foids in Venezuela are sucking dirt, unwashed, ugly male cocks in exchange for a plate with food. There is no feminism there, and when a foid screams in the middle of the night, none of the corrupt venezuelan cops move a muscle to go help. She either becomes an obedient wife to an ugly male, or the thugs get her, or she has to work (real work not "facebook all day at a desk work"), or she becomes a prostitute for tourists.
All valid points, but she will still have cheated with Chad.

Surely.
But back them, and in places where Internet and Tinder are not that accessible, like an African village, a chinese rural town, or in Venezuela where entire cities or states get blackouts and electricity gets cut for weeks or months. Even Chads only get access to the handful of foids available at their location.

So most foids have to either finger themselves, cheat with the ugly milkman or butcher, or wait until their ugly husband gets home to get sex. They don't have the luxury to open up Tinder and get an Uber to the next town to give Chad a blowjob.

Technology has facilitated women adultery and cheating to a level never before seen on human history. The less technological a place is, the less a woman is able to easily cheat.
True, I don't disagree with any of that.
@Fearofeight you were right.

i was no kindred soul

I think you're right.

Surely.
But back them, and in places where Internet and Tinder are not that accessible, like an African village, a chinese rural town, or in Venezuela where entire cities or states get blackouts and electricity gets cut for weeks or months. Even Chads only get access to the handful of foids available at their location.

So most foids have to either finger themselves, cheat with the ugly milkman or butcher, or wait until their ugly husband gets home to get sex. They don't have the luxury to open up Tinder and get an Uber to the next town to give Chad a blowjob.

Technology has facilitated women adultery and cheating to a level never before seen on human history. The less technological a place is, the less a woman is able to easily cheat.
True, I don't disagree with any of that.
@Fearofeight you were right.

Exactly, that’s what globalization is, with new technology of transportation and communication, markets accross the world are merged. Dating markets included.

Large multinational corporations enter untapped markets and outcompete the local business, you see this all the time, walmart, amazon, McDonald’s, etc. etc.

Same happens in dating.

A fish might be big in a small pond, but in an ocean surely he will easily find another fish that mogs him.

Exactly, that’s what globalization is, with new technology of transportation and communication, markets accross the world are merged. Dating markets included.

Large multinational corporations enter untapped markets and outcompete the local business, you see this all the time, walmart, amazon, McDonald’s, etc. etc.

Same happens in dating.

A fish might be big in a small pond, but in an ocean surely he will easily find another fish that mogs him.
High IQ.
Globalization means women can have instant access to hot guys anytime they want. And what's considered attractive is compared to all males worldwide and not just a village or small country.

Same happens in dating.

Death to large multinational corporations

If we never were incels we would never knew, and just had a normal life

We are all victims of genetics, and being a victim of genetics dooms you to being victims of society.

I think you're right.

Jfl at your name

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Delusional post if I was 6'2 with a good looking face then I wouldn't be "victim" of anything. You all need to accept that our genes failed us and that is your parents fault.

Nah, all people who looks like incel i ever meet jerk

same. now I hate everything