Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like Marxism-RodgERism is a meme ideology

asdfgh658

asdfgh658

Marxist-RodgERist Subhuman
-
Even if i see it strives for escaping the inceldom and ending the bourgeois chads i still see that no one takes it serious but uses it as a joke i dont know if it will be possible to spread blackpill teachings to the sub5 normies (which is 60-80% of all men) since it is heavily censored in all soycial medias
Thoughts?

@juche necromancer

All media and all of society is feminist controlled.

All media and all of society is feminist controlled.
Which is why we will be revolutionary for the sub5 normies. We are oppressed to be cucks but they dont know it yet

It is a meme but something like it can be realized in our world, especially with the help of AI and other technology.

What used to be expensive housekeepers can be replaced by motion sensors to keep foids in house.

Example:

(Many people here hate the word sharia, but I'll use it as a generic "authoritative ideology with religious control against foids" here)

It is a meme but something like it can be realized in our world, especially with the help of AI and other technology.

What used to be expensive housekeepers can be replaced by motion sensors to keep foids in house.

Example:

(Many people here hate the word sharia, but I'll use it as a generic "authoritative ideology with religious control against foids" here)
The problem with it is that most men including many incels aswell are still very bluepilled and wouldn't accept something like that. I personally doubt that will ever come true but maybe Im wrong

The problem with it is that most men including many incels aswell are still very bluepilled and wouldn't accept something like that.
this, at the end of the day many incels aren't incels at all, just fags who wouldn't be able to do what it's needed, all .org users for example are still bluepilled simps.