Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like lack of physical intimacy and affection is making me lose my mind

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Past couple of days ive been dissociating severely from my body and consciousness, my mind just drifting away aimlessly. It was almost like a mild LSD type dissociation and a loss of awareness of what was infront of me momentarily, dissociation inwards into my mind.

Maybe its a brain tumour or something idk lol good if so I die sooner.

This loneliness is just the heaviest fucking weight on my mind, heart and soul every single day, and its starting to feel like, why am I carrying this? why can't I be at peace? Why can't I just have some emotional comfort for once?

I don't even want to fuck so badly right now, I just want to hold hands with a female, to feel the touch of her lips, things that normies take for granted are just a dream for me :cryfeels:

I remember reading an experiment that consisted of leaving only one animal from birth to adulthood. The animal ended up becoming very aggressive and ate its body parts (I do not remember what animal it was, I think it was a chimpance). The goverment should find a way to help us tbh.