Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like inceldom is just an edgy identity to people

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
And I don't meant "HUNT ALL THE FAKECELS REEEEE MY FEELINGS ARE HURT" sort of way. Its hard to make threads like this because normies who use discord have used the witchhunting to cause drama/chaos. What I mean is that nobody talks about inceldom anymore, the site is just an edgy site to be counter culture at this point. The amount of virtue signalling and purity signalling is insane. And whats weirder yet is that nobody talks about it, even though I believe its the biggest elephant in the room on here. People pretend that this is not happening.

Look at femoidsGTFO, he was a normie with good height and lower third who went around trying to get people banned via mass reporting. He only got "caught" because he became too open to other users. This forum is full of normies trying to get others doxxed/banned/witchhunted while using "purity spirraling" as an excuse to do so.

I don't like talking about this but I feel that I speak for a lot of people here. Its just that people are scared to point this out.

this is correct, but mods don't care as long as the forum gets enough traffic to make money.

Well first we were in emo groups due to 2009 propeganda and now were incels, Whats next?

its very rare to see incel on here tbh, if u wanna remove fakecel this forum would be dead cause incel prob like 1-5% or something