Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like I'm turning/turned to the dark side.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
According to the Star Wars wiki:
To tap into the power of the dark side was to indulge in raw emotions such as passion, anger, and hatred. The dark side was greed, the fear of change, and the inability to let go. By holding on to things, one became angry and hateful, which in turn led to suffering. Those who were unable to conquer their dark side were devoured by it.
I feel like that about describes me and my situation very well. Even when I was younger I had shown signs of going down the dark path, but no one noticed.
Fear: I had fear I would never be seen as normal or be able to live a normal life.
Anger: I was extremely angry all my efforts were failing and sending me 2 steps back for every step forward.
Hate: The immense hatred that festered from said failures towards people I considered to be superior to me.
Suffering: All the pain and rage of being an incel unsurprisingly led to immense suffering.

Omg yes I’m literally a sith

welcome my son :feelshaha:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

We will see how much darkness you have, go ER asap else normalfag cunt

Fakecel if you aren't in the dark side yet