Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i feel like im retarded sometimes

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
idk how to describe it, but im never with the program it seems like. everyone else is always a step ahead of me meanwhile i have no clue what's going on. the best example is school, maybe it's that im not listening to my teachers but it seems like everyone knows what to do and i dont, and im usually the last or one of the last to do things. i feel like im always behind and oblivious to what's going on. does anyone else feel like this or am i just stupid?

Same, brother, the exact same experience.

Maybe you're just slow. If you were retarded you wouldn't know you are retarded.

what does this mean
It means Retarded people have no self awareness. So i wouldn't call you retarded i'd say you're slow. Since you have the awareness of being dumb.

It's Giga-over, bro

I remember that in school, my mind used to simply turn off sometimes i it would be like i was not even there. Weird.

I remember that in school, my mind used to simply turn off sometimes i it would be like i was not even there. Weird.

I actually consider that a completely natural response. Kids were never meant to be holed up in the walls of a building for hours daily and made to focus on subject matter completely abstract and removed from their existence. It's so bad that drugging them (esp boys ofc) is considered commonplace and acceptable.

It's Giga-over, bro
I know...I know.:fuk:
It means Retarded people have no self awareness. So i wouldn't call you retarded i'd say you're slow. Since you have the awareness of being dumb.
well it's not even that I'm dumb, I actually am quite advanced in knowledge of philosophy, politics, history, geography, astronomy, theology, etc. ESPECIALLY for my age group, being a teen, it's just that when it comes to achieving things, doing what I'm supposed to do, and doing it correctly, I fall short. idk why, idk how, I feel smart and I feel dumb at the same time
one subject I am quite retarded in though is math

Last edited:
The childhood vaccines caused that

Once again, blame the jews

ADHD maybe? I have it, pretty severe, and I had no idea what was going on in school most of the time. Although had decent grades for some reason.

Not the "quirky" kind of ADHD you see on vapid sites like Tiktok. The real disorder that impacts a lot of life aspects. I'd recommend doing some research and going on some trusted sites.

It could be depression as that can damage concentration and memory. However you never know and if you do have untreated ADHD, medication helps a lot.

What rotting does to a mf

idk how to describe it, but im never with the program it seems like. everyone else is always a step ahead of me meanwhile i have no clue what's going on. the best example is school, maybe it's that im not listening to my teachers but it seems like everyone knows what to do and i dont, and im usually the last or one of the last to do things. i feel like im always behind and oblivious to what's going on. does anyone else feel like this or am i just stupid?
Might be attention deficit disorder. I used to feel like that until I got on a modafinil + phenyl-piracetam stack. Adderall and Ritalin are better if you can get them but it's a pain to get them prescribed here in the EU because of dumb laws.

I’m a retard too even on here :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Me too and teachers treat me like Im disabled :fuk:

Same experience, might have to do with my subpar iq i think

Happens to me, even though I had good grades.

I think it got worse over the years, and incel/blackpill have something to do with it. When you're studying alone, it's possible to still do well since it isn't dynamic or fast-paced. It's harder to keep up with random shit when your motivation is shot, even if you're intelligent.

I always thought that this is what brain fog is. Refraining from masturbation might alleviate some of it.

Can 100% relate. I feel like i am actually retarded, too. I experience this in social circles but also in university. People are all smarter and faster than me. Even the ones way way younger than me.

I know that feeling well. I never 'got' life and always felt like I was somehow lobotomized as to never be able to understand what is going on.

I feel retarded sometimes as well.
Admitting it does require a bit of intelligence though imo.

I feel retarded sometimes as well.
Admitting it does require a bit of intelligence though imo.
true. I excel in some areas, like history and politics

Pretty much how it is for me. I am probably in the bottom 20% relative to my peers in the classes I'm in. I have never once exceeded at one subject or area of life competitively and I probably never will

You're 15, motherfucker. Give it at least another five years.

You probably cant concentrate.

I think I’m 90 IQ maybe if I were to take an administered test today, at least it feels that way, too much rotting has fried my brain

i feel the same bro, it is what it is. This is why we all congregate together.