Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like im invisible to people

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
Or i feel like when i go to a place, people start to moving away from me for no reason. Also nobody wants to talk to me. When one responds its because they want to be polite. Why is that so? My age 27. I am khhv.

Or i feel like when i go to a place, people start to moving away from me for no reason. Also nobody wants to talk to me. When one responds its because they want to be polite. Why is that so? My age 27. I am khhv.
been like this since forever.
Even my parents didnt pay much Attention to me or my Health.

I can become completely invisible in a crowd.
People will Count heads and miss me unless someone Points me out.

At times People have just assumed that I am there without checking.

I can also move like a ghost through places.
I will walk through my Office and suddenly People are like "woha where did you come from?"

I just happens.

Btw my Name is not Caspar lol.
your Looks inform every single aspect of your meager existence fellow cel.
Even the most Minute ones.

You are ugly.

If you have no Friends on top of that (highly likely) there is no Benefit to even interacting with you.
In the social Matrix you are a dead node, a Grey dot.
It is over.

Yeah, I'm the literal definition of an outcast; have felt like that for my entire life, it seems.

That is because you are invisible

this should be in inceldom discussion, not offtopic

Yes, I know that feeling

It's like being a ghost

Who said that?

Goddamn, this fucking place gives me the creeps...

Ok GrAYcel

thats good atleast u dont get shit on everyday i would love 2 be invisible to ppl i hate them

It's kind of normal for most people to not give a shit about their environment. Just don't give a shit too tbh.