Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm in hell rn

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Minus the burning. But my stomach burns. And it's somewhat difficult to breath.

I think I'm having an anxiety attack. Any good drugs you can buy at a pharmacy for that?

Last edited:
ask a doctor retard

No otc for anxiety

No drugs for you face

SilentFakeCottonmouth small

Hope you feel better soon Bro.

I think I'm having an anxiety attack. Any good drugs you can buy at a pharmacy for that?
meditate

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: anything for boyos... btw u got any new songs'?' :feelstrash:
I do. They'll be in the new album I'll be releasing soon if God allows it. The recordings slowed down a bit because the guy I'm recording with got busier but it's not much left till it's done. Only a couple of vocals, all the basses (but the basses are the quickiest part tbh) and then mixing and stuff and then it's done.

I do. They'll be in the new album I'll be releasing soon if God allows it. The recordings slowed down a bit because the guy I'm recording with got busier but it's not much left till it's done. Only a couple of vocals, all the basses (but the basses are the quickiest part tbh) and then mixing and stuff and then it's done.
i thought you record it on your own
arent you emberessed to sing in frond of others??
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

i thought you record it on your own
I did so far, but I can't produce for shit. I just recorded everything with the celphone and synchronized things when needed and changed the volumes a bit and that's it. This time it's the real deal.

arent you emberessed to sing in frond of others??
Luckly, the people involved don't know much English, so not really.

I did so far, but I can't produce for shit. I just recorded everything with the celphone and synchronized things when needed and changed the volumes a bit and that's it. This time it's the real deal.

Luckly, the people involved don't know much English, so not really.
REALLY??? i thought you were originally english speaker... where you even from? germany? eu? :feelstrash:

REALLY??? i thought you were originally english speaker... where you even from? germany? eu? :feelstrash:
Whoa, really? Thanks, that makes me feel good about my English. I'm from Brazil.

Whoa, really? Thanks, that makes me feel good about my English. I'm from Brazil.
you know wats funny. when i lurked incels.is you always smelled woke.
and when I made an acc. i usually avoided you because u seemed to be higher then me.
and i thought all high rankers were arogant and high rankers would deffinitly ignore me.
but guess you are more friendly then I expected... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

you know wats funny. when i lurked incels.is you always smelled woke.
and when I made an acc. i usually avoided you because u seemed to be higher then me.
and i thought all high rankers were arogant and high rankers would deffinitly ignore me.
but guess you are more friendly then I expected... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Pride is foolishness, especially pride about having tons of posts on an incel forum, kek. I'm glad you have a positive impression of me :feelsokman:

Why the cryptic username and avi?

Why the cryptic username and avi?
cryptic? i dunno i just typed anything. and avi i dunno i dunno wat to put on it. and also I do not care.
is avi important??

BTW i like your avi its really awesome
Pride is foolishness, especially pride about having tons of posts on an incel forum, kek. I'm glad you have a positive impression of me :feelsokman:
and you seem to post less post on .co. did you run of ideas. or is there nothing to post about??? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

cryptic? i dunno i just typed anything. and avi i dunno i dunno wat to put on it. and also I do not care.
is avi important??
I see.

Well, cute/cool avis do give you some halo effect.

BTW i like your avi its really awesome
Thanks a lot! I thought about changing it again but there's nothing I'd really want to put in its place.

and you seem to post less post on .co. did you run of ideas. or is there nothing to post about??? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
There were periods in which I replied to every single thread on the first page. But not anymore. But I've been creating lots of threads.

I see.

Well, cute/cool avis do give you some halo effect.
i dont like halo effect i dont want to be in the middle of spotlite.a
Thanks a lot! I thought about changing it again but there's nothing I'd really want to put in its place.
no keep this one for a while this one is niceee...
There were periods in which I replied to every single thread on the first page. But not anymore. But I've been creating lots of threads.
why not anymore??? did you got tired of it? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: