Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel like I’m dying of loneliness

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The Bible was right in Genesis when it said man should not be alone. Holy fuck a lifetime of loneliness and isolation is taking its toll on me. I never felt this bad and lonely. How can it be this hard to get a gf or even a date? FML

How old are you bro? I have no idea how oldcels last so long.

Dude am absolutely terrified of getting old

How old are you bro? I have no idea how oldcels last so long.
Same. I ain’t lasting long if shit doesn’t get better (which it probably won’t). 19 years is already a long time rotting in loneliness. It destroys your mind and literally deteriorates your health. How old are you?

Uh sometimes I feel pissed and sometimes I don’t care at all. I usually don’t care if an busy or have a cope to look forward towards

But if I got to mogger central like a mall or beach or something then am going to feel like ER

Same. I ain’t lasting long if shit doesn’t get better (which it probably won’t). 19 years is already a long time rotting in loneliness. It destroys your mind and literally deteriorates your health. How old are you?
Damn I was your age when I joined and felt like a kid on here

I’m 19 too.
I know zoomers get a lot of shit on this forum but I seriously would not be posting here if I could help it.

Damn I was your age when I joined and felt like a kid on here
I don’t feel like a kid on here because I’ve went through many struggles like severe health issues most of my life in addition to inceldom. It has quite literally aged me faster and will make me die earlier even if I don’t rope. Also, my father who was my only close friend in life passed away a while ago, so I’ve been through more than you’d expect for my age.

I’m 19 too.
I know zoomers get a lot of shit on this forum but I seriously would not be posting here if I could help it.
Yeah, nobody has a 10k+ post count unless they are absolute incels. If I could avoid it I wouldn’t be here.

This year has been the hardest for me when it comes this. I moved out of my mother’s house this year; I didn’t realize how much my loneliness was negated living with my mom and little brother.

I no longer talk. My birthday this year was the closest I’ve ever been to ending it. I’m 26, I don’t know if I can do 10+ more years of this. Friendless bitchless.

Having a dog can help.
IMG 5364

It still won't show up for me :cryfeels: Hopefully soon tho
You must be doing something wrong then. Go in settings and change it to "current rank" for the name color. That's what I had to do, and it showed up the same day. Also try logging out and back in

You must be doing something wrong then. Go in settings and change it to "current rank" for the name color. That's what I had to do, and it showed up the same day. Also try logging out and back in
It's currently set on current rank rn. Maybe I just need to give it a little more time.

25 yo. I cannot believe I am still here.

The Bible was right in Genesis when it said man should not be alone. Holy fuck a lifetime of loneliness and isolation is taking its toll on me. I never felt this bad and lonely. How can it be this hard to get a gf or even a date? FML
Its already fucking my mind up hard, kinda pointless to say when im already brain damaged from rotting.

I recall once having physical symptoms from loneliness like high blood pressure heart palpation n a strange feeling
Hope it doesnt return

I recall once having physical symptoms from loneliness like high blood pressure heart palpation n a strange feeling
Hope it doesnt return
Yeah I was having some heart palpitations from it last night.

Update: today is not better, in fact much worse. Went to the gym and had a good workout, tried to do a fast then late in the afternoon I got hungry and binged on Oreo cookies.

Everyone has friends and or a gf or wife. I am truly alone.

That’s because you are dying of loneliness.

All this has been slowly killing me for years. I'm barely even the same person as before

I'm 31. It only gets worse. Every day for me is terrible.

Sunday , still depressed as fuck. Hate life. Everyone but me is happy and coupled up. :kys:

Not only you. Life slowly drains out of me with all the life forces

You are not alone for God does care for you unconditionally.

John 3:16

New International Version

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Yeah… I’m 31 as well. Feeling the same way. Used to have friends from college but they moved away. Forget going for women, I went to the gym the past two days to see if I could make a friend. Feels bad man.

You are not alone for God does care for you unconditionally.

John 3:16​

New International Version​

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
This is actually one of the most misinterpreted verses in the Bible.

As the years go by, you will be used to it

This is actually one of the most misinterpreted verses in the Bible.
Why do you say this ,it is true the Greek word for only meant unique and the uniqueness of Jesus more only as in solitary(not that there are two Jesus's)
What are you trying to say?
Call out for God to save you and you will know peace!!!

Why do you say this ,it is true the Greek word for only meant unique and the uniqueness of Jesus more only as in solitary(not that there are two Jesus's)
What are you trying to say?
Call out for God to save you and you will know peace!!!
My pastor was taking about it but I forget the details. I think the misunderstanding part is more the “God so loved the world” part.

The Bible was right in Genesis when it said man should not be alone.
Thought about this verse today. When I said that lonely men is a dangerous problem in another thread. It's over.

As a 30 yr old khhv it ain't easy good luck

My pastor was taking about it but I forget the details. I think the misunderstanding part is more the “God so loved the world” part.
If God did not so love the world then why did he take on flesh and die for us all??

If God did not so love the world then why did he take on flesh and die for us all??
Well the Bible tells us not to love the world several times. We are to love the father and Jesus.

Well the Bible tells us not to love the world several times. We are to love the father and Jesus.
The Bible says the hate sin and things of the world,but to love the sinner in spite of the sin.You can love a sinful world in spite of their sin but not love worldly things!!!