Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like im cursed to be like this

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
I know I'm just another loser ranting about these stuff but I feel like God really hates me. I like to have friends and a partner but I can't have them due to my looks and bland personality and social anxiety and autism, I also love fps games but I'm really bad at them no matter how hard I try to become better.

I want to have a job so bad but I'm stuck with attending college or else becoming homeless.

And it's not like I can easily find and share a place with other dudes and find a regular job as economy is so fucking terrible in this shitty country plus I know I would get scammed and treated like shit because people naturally think less of me.

I know if I was good looking enought half these problems would get solved cause I would either not care and feel good about myself or people would just assume I'm like cool and they would put more opportunities in front of me.

Game Over Death GIF by Travis