Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel like im absolutely losing my shit.

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
I feel like i don't know anything anymore.
Every fucking day now i keep thinking the most stupid and random shit and i always think something makes sense then a few minutes later the past idea does not making any sense and aaaaaaaaaa.
My mind won't let me stop daydreaming all the time and its getting to a point where it is making no sense at all.
One minute i am blackpilled as fuck the next minute i start feeling like a bluepilled little cuck bitch.
I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN.
Untitled29

Last edited:
I really wished that i was just dead or never even born

Every fucking day now i keep thinking the most stupid and random shit and i always think something makes sense then a few minutes later the past idea does not making any sense and aaaaaaaaaa.
My mind won't let me stop daydreaming all the time and its getting to a point where it is making no sense at all.
One minute i am blackpilled as fuck the next minute i start feeling like a bluepilled little cuk bitch.
View attachment 291464

holy fuck i am feeling exactely the same RIGHT NOW hold me bro HOLD ME IM ABOUT TO GO FUCKING NUTS
One minute i am blackpilled as fuck the next minute i start feeling like a bluepilled little cuk bitch.
View attachment 291464

hlep me bro, idk what to do anymore fuck fuck fuck, iam going fuckaing insane help

can relate. losing your grip on reality is caused by prolonged social isolation.

how old are you?
'twas a question i cannot answer yet sir
I really wished that i was just dead or never even born
me too man :feelsrope:
holy fuck i am feeling exactely the same RIGHT NOW hold me bro HOLD ME IM ABOUT TO GO FUCKING NUTS
Damn bro this shit be so devastating
can relate. losing your grip on reality is caused by prolonged social isolation.
I have been isolated for so long holy shit

'twas a question i cannot answer yet sir

me too man :feelsrope:

Damn bro this shit be so devastating

I have been isolated for so long holy shit
bro do you also have phases where you just start laughing like a maniac.
Im just browsing YT for random shit so I dont stab myself with a knife and I watch this enjy onltime time 911 shit and I just started laughing holy fuck
Im just browsing YT for random shit so I dont stab myself with a knife and I watch this enjy onltime time 911 shit and I just started laughing holy fuck

I've been wageslaving for over a year now HOLY FUCK and I have DECADES ahead of me if I dont get out of this Oh god please have mercy. This is hell, this is not real bro, fucing hsit

that has happened to me a couple of times too actually :feelscry:
i spend so much time watching YT its unbelievable

It’s natural brother.

That’s why the “fake it till you make it” advice came into being.

You basically just need to reprogram/retrain your mind and this can understandably take some time.

that happens to me all the fucking time i usually caught myself laughing at nothing and staring at walls. that is what 16 years of self seclusion for the whole of your fucking life looks like. i want to fucking die already

It’s natural brother.

That’s why the “fake it till you make it” advice came into being.

You basically just need to reprogram/retrain your mind and this can understandably take some time.
I need to keep blackpilling myself to not fall back into the delusional trap of the bluepill

Hey bro!

I found your shit!

Want me to mail it to you?

(unless you are a curry. Then I'll just toss it back into the street where i found it)

boy it does.

That somehow bipolar thinkig happens to me as well. One time I'm wanting to start a revolution the next time Im cucked as fuck. In my case is the result of very prolongued repression.

I lost my shit a few minutes ago down the toilet, I wiped by ass and then I realised I needed to shit again.