Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I would take more pleasure in seeing this world suffer than pounding a foids roast beef flaps

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I want revenge I want to get even with this world. My whole life they always treated me like shit the normies and foids, I used to sit in my room and cry over not being able to fit in and over all of the fucked up stuff they would say to me, I thought something was wrong with me. They still do it till this day I want to see them all burn in hell after i torture them and hear their screams it would be a melody to die for i will consume their charred corpses in hell and feast on them

Frat Party GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

tv show hello GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

Let Me Go Wiggle GIF by Arrow Video

200.gif

(I am not advocating for any violence, I just picked these gifs at random)

phantom der nacht vampyre GIF

Every day you don't contribute to soyciety, provides a drop in the ocean of suffering in the system.

Tbh you would gain nothing apart from coping by seeing those who have wronged you suffer, while instead having a good and replenishable amount of obliging foids would actually be useful.

make bettER CHOices