Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i feel like i was born in the wrong time. i feel like i don't fit in.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
all online communities i go to, i get banned from. i don't go to irl events because its suifuel

just now i got banned off the game i like for a week during a 4x currency event that last only a week because i made a joke in chat saying "plays like that should carry the death penalty irl"

this day in age, if you don't respect pronouns, respect rules laid out by 12 year old redditor's, respect every single persons feelings, and say the same normie slop lines, you are banned.

only acceptable things "how is the weather" "gg" "holy heck that was fun" "i love LGBT"

IRL events aren't like online, but they are suifuel. sure you can say what you want, but you will be watching good looking dudes getting hoarded by foids dressed like sluts and retard normie men staring at them thinking if they spend money on them they will have a chance and if you point any of this out they go "yall weird bruh yall is weird bruh what is yapping so goofy bruh"

i feel like i don't belong in modern society. it makes me want to go out and do some insane shit. but then i remember i have parents i don't want to burden with such a thing. it is a depressing existence

logic:
LGBT bastard can constantly post about how they think X character HAS to be gay!!

but if i say no, definetly not. i get banned?

LGBT has become a cult of degeneracy . question the cult and you get mobbed

Internet: the biggest cop and the biggest social isolator in history.

People live on the Internet, think on the Internet and feel the Internet as life itself.

Internet: the biggest cop and the biggest social isolator in history.

People live on the Internet, think on the Internet and feel the Internet as life itself.
the internet has become so mainstream it is a reflection of real life. people are just a bit more brazen since they can't be physically punished for their insane actions like demanding you use their pronouns

i got banned from pokemon TCG discord because i referred to a tranny as dude and wouldn't say sorry

Is an incel trait , not fit in any group.

Born too late for the 1950's trad lifestyle.

Born too early for the AI foid sex bots.

Born just in time to have a hopeless, shit life.

Is an incel trait , not fit in any group.
it's getting way worse though in general and isn't just an incel things

i remember back in 2016 i used online stuff. you could make jokes about anything. do anything. it felt fun, genuine. games only moderated you if you really took things to the extreme

now it's been normified and fucking ruined

Born too late for the 1950's trad lifestyle.

Born too early for the AI foid sex bots.

Born just in time to have a hopeless, shit life.
born just in time to be socially outcasted for not referring to a tranny as she/they

it's getting way worse though in general and isn't just an incel things

i remember back in 2016 i used online stuff. you could make jokes about anything. do anything. it felt fun, genuine. games only moderated you if you really took things to the extreme

now it's been normified and fucking ruined
We are like dinosaurs asude if being incel our worldview is ancient hystory. Ppl nowadays are brainwashed.

the internet has become so mainstream it is a reflection of real life. people are just a bit more brazen since they can't be physically punished for their insane actions like demanding you use their pronouns
More than the reflection of life itself, the aspirations that one has in life itself.

Every trend on social media is a trend toward the better or the worse: the most attractive or the most disgusting. The common is irrelevant.

its sad to think how the internet and gaming has changed since the 90s to 2010.

We are like dinosaurs asude if being incel our worldview is ancient hystory. Ppl nowadays are brainwashed.
it's not even just an incel things though. being against the LGBT, and force diversity, and censorship is shared by non-incels. but normies just tolerate it and self enforce because they are literal sheep

You must be paying gay games because in rust and dayz I see people saying nigger all the time

Having fun and speaking your thoughts in not allowed in today's society. Gone are the days of the free thinkers, washed away by all the waves.

all online communities i go to, i get banned from. i don't go to irl events because its suifuel

just now i got banned off the game i like for a week during a 4x currency event that last only a week because i made a joke in chat saying "plays like that should carry the death penalty irl"

this day in age, if you don't respect pronouns, respect rules laid out by 12 year old redditor's, respect every single persons feelings, and say the same normie slop lines, you are banned.

only acceptable things "how is the weather" "gg" "holy heck that was fun" "i love LGBT"

IRL events aren't like online, but they are suifuel. sure you can say what you want, but you will be watching good looking dudes getting hoarded by foids dressed like sluts and retard normie men staring at them thinking if they spend money on them they will have a chance and if you point any of this out they go "yall weird bruh yall is weird bruh what is yapping so goofy bruh"

i feel like i don't belong in modern society. it makes me want to go out and do some insane shit. but then i remember i have parents i don't want to burden with such a thing. it is a depressing existence
Sometimes I fantasize about saying "fuck it" to school, traditional employment, everything. I want to herd cattle in the middle of Mongolia or some shit. Best case scenario for me my autistic ass finishes school and I'm crammed into a cubicle