Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I can't watch norman youtubers/entertainers anymore

cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Without feeling like I want to brutally slaughter them with all my might.

A few exceptions of this are Cody Ko and DrDisrespect. Tyler1 is obnoxious but I find him entertaining too, his best friend is 2/10 land whale incel also.

Eventually, you'll reach the point where you can't watch any Jew-approved attractive normalshits on your idiot box. And then you'll feel free.

Grotesque said:
Eventually, you'll reach the point where you can't watch any Jew-approved attractive normalshits on your idiot box. And then you'll feel free.

Who do I watch then?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnsfJ8PPwOY[/video]

cupcaker said:
Grotesque said:
Who do I watch then?
catfishman videos. then you live the blackpill and cause havoc for stacies. or you become an hero. either one really

microDongCityUSA said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnsfJ8PPwOY[/video]

I still love him. His Chadness is almost so overblown that it's comedically genius.

I get triggered by sexually active men.

cupcaker said:
Who do I watch then?
Informational or entertaining videos that do not focus on a 'personality' desperately grabbing for jewgolds.

It's the positive of Youtube, they have an endless amount of quality things to watch. It's just buried behind all the recommendations and bullshit catered to bilk preteens.

incelman said:
I get triggered by sexually active men.

Incelman, let it fuel the rage and the passion for the revolution. Let it coil up inside you. For it is our passion.

cupcaker said:
Incelman, let it fuel the rage and the passion for the revolution. Let it coil up inside you. For it is our passion.

We must destroy happy people. We must destroy people who have sex. Eliminate degenerates NOW.

incelman said:
We must destroy happy people. We must destroy people who have sex. Eliminate degenerates NOW.

Buddha Agrees http://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/dhp/verseload.php?verse=242
"My disciple, women are just like a river, or a road, or a liquor shop or a rest house, or a water-pot stand at the roadside; they associate with all sorts of people. Indeed, sexual misconduct is the cause of ruin for a woman."

cupcaker said:
I still love him. His Chadness is almost so overblown that it's comedically genius.
He's really funny, only found his stream last week but funniest twitcher i've ran across but he does seem to be frustrated with PUBG, keeps calling the developers and the game unoptimized.