Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I am the only person struggling with mental issues

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
Everyone around me seems at least in my eyes to live a carefree life and they've got pretty much everything sorted out unlike me.

Am I the only non-NT in my small city ? Even visibly mentally unstable people have more shit figured out than me.

Overthinking destroyed my life and I can't stop. No matter what I do my brain never shuts up you guys truly don't get it literal 0 seconds,minutes , hours of relaxation.

I try to distract myself as much as possible , even tried smoking weed but nothing worked. Every single day is a nightmarefuel is the only solution roping ?

Yesterday I smoked a joint and everything just got worse for me I started getting more self-conscious and was overthinking nearly the entire time.

I would probably go completely insane if I ever did LSD, shrooms or any drug that makes you hallucinate.

Yesterday I smoked a joint and everything just got worse for me I started getting more self-conscious and was overthinking nearly the entire time.
same shit happens to me on weed it makes me self introspective as shit and i end up having shitty trips where im overfixated on how shitty my life is

kratom helped me a lot tbh id recommend trying that at least once