Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I am becoming old rapidly

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
On top of missing out on teen love I am already growing facial hair rapidly fast and I look even more subhuman with facial hair and it only takes 2 days until I fucking look like I am almost middle age because of my facial hair so I have to shave so I look like how I did senior year. I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!

It's better to grow facial hair and shave it than want facial hair and not be able to grow it.

I'm 30 and still can't grow a beard. How old are you?

My beard is already grey on the chin area. Agepill hits hard.

It's better to grow facial hair and shave it than want facial hair and not be able to grow it.

I'm 30 and still can't grow a beard. How old are you?

Due to being a quarter curry I cant grow a proper beard to hide my subhuman jaw

I’m 19 and I have a mustache and beard. It helps make my jaw look slightly better than it is. I don’t mind that it makes me look older. In fact, I think it’s a good thing and makes people respect me more. I also look older than I am from all the health issues I’ve had in the past. That shit will age you physiologically. My physiological age is probably closer to 30 than 19.

I’m 19 and I have a mustache and beard. It helps make my jaw look slightly better than it is. I don’t mind that it makes me look older. In fact, I think it’s a good thing and makes people respect me more. I also look older than I am from all the health issues I’ve had in the past. That shit will age you physiologically. My physiological age is probably closer to 30 than 19.
I cant even grow a proper beard:feelsbadman:

I cant even grow a proper beard:feelsbadman:
Mine isn’t proper either, it just grows mostly around my chin at the bottom. Still though, it helps make my jaw look better. Without it, my acne shows up more and my chin looks weak

I developed grey hairs when I was 17.

:shock::feelsbadman:

No fucking way

I even had some random dude tell me I looked 40, I am not joking
It's only three strands tbf, but it's noticeably thicker than my other hair strands for some reason.

Inceldom is aging us rapidly. :feelsbadman: