Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like headbutting normies who try to drag you into celebrity foid worship conversations

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
There are 2 types of cunts that I hate more than anything:-
  • Grown men who are extremely happy for no apparent reason and try to force their happiness on you and get upset when you don't react back to them in the same happy way
  • Grown men who openly worship Celebrity foids like they are fucking existential beings and try to drag you into it too, especially when they are talking about foids who look no better than any made-up bitch you'd see in any club on any weekend
Was in the office on Thursday for the first time in a while and there were 3 cucks in there who are practically incel fucking tier anyway and they were all having a circle jerk about Amanda Seyfried and Mila Kunis and other names I don't even know of because I hate lefty foid actresses. Larping on about how they are on a whole other level than other women and that it is their dream just to meet them. Nauseating shit. The cunts were almost stroking themselves off in the middle of the office. Then they were continuously asking me who is my favourite and they could see that I was getting visibly pissed off.

Fucking baffles me how regular people can worship people that would literally throw up on them if they ever approached them with sexual intent even if they weren't famous.

Baffles me :soy:
BTe29Oj

Just stay as far away from them as possible, or never leave your house like me.

Just stay as far away from them as possible, or never leave your house like me.
Pretty much what I do anyway. I work from home 99% of the time. This was my first trip to the office in about 3 months and it was enough to make me want to either commit violence or jump out the window.

Just more normie simp and cuck culture

Id like to go a little further than headbutting them but maybe thats just Me.