Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING IS RIGGED AGAINST ME

• Thread starter forever_alone1111
  • Start date
forever_alone1111

forever_alone1111

Banned
-
Why do low E foid like low T , high E men?

Why do high E foid like high T, low E men?

What is the psychologie behind that?

Someone explain pls...

I feel like low E, masculine, fat landwhales were always somewhat attracted to me.

My feminine low T father, went down that road, he married an aggressive, dominant low E women. After 33 years of marriage, he is a completly broken, depressed alcoholic. He is just to high inhib to end it.

My father was an incel before he met her, at 27yo.
She put him in his place, cut off his balls and never had sex with him afterwards.

He was an obidient betabuxx all his life. Hated his job, gave all his money to my mother.
He had only enough for his smoking and drinking copes.

If i look in the mirror, i see that weak subhuman father looking back at me.

Is this my destiny, how to avoid it?

Can a High E women even be attracted, to a low T subhuman like me??

MY HIGH E 1ITIS SURE ISN'T.........

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Is this some kind of riddle

Avoid all women

They're toxic

I am low everything. I am a grotesque freak.

being fat would increase estrogen levels, fat cells generate estrogen

Why do low E foid like low T , high E men?

Why do high E foid like high T, low E men?

What is the psychologie behind that?

Someone explain pls...

I feel like low E, masculine, fat landwhales were always somewhat attracted to me.

My feminine low T father, went down that road, he married an aggressive, dominant low E women. After 33 years of marriage, he is a completly broken, depressed alcoholic. He is just to high inhib to end it.

My father was an incel before he met her, at 27yo.
She put him in his place, cut off his balls and never had sex with him afterwards.

He was an obidient betabuxx all his life. Hated his job, gave all his money to my mother.
He had only enough for his smoking and drinking copes.

If i look in the mirror, i see that weak subhuman father looking back at me.

Is this my destiny, how to avoid it?

Can a High E women even be attracted, to a low T subhuman like me??

MY HIGH E 1ITIS SURE ISN'T.........

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Is the inverse true for women then, if they were fat. This is something I never knew tbh. Nonetheless, NO, High E for Chad T only.
being fat would increase estrogen levels, fat cells generate estrogen
That's what I was thinking too, and usually fat foids only date average or lower because of emotional side support imo, once they lose it, chad only from then on.

Brutal about your dad, thats why incels never should marry, your wife will despise you while using you and you still dont have sex.

If you're truly ugly everything IS against you