Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i feel like everyday im losing my mind more and more

tormented mind

tormented mind

Recruit
★★
the lonliness is eating at me
I dont even have the energy to do aything amymore and i ant even think straight i feel like im just getting worse and worse and I hate everyone around me they are all putting on a mask pretending to be happy when in reality we are all miserable like i cant stand the fucking people that always say shit like im always happy or "ive never felt genuinely sad in my life" "my lif eis good" "i just dont let it get to me" like fuck off i cant understand these people at all

Hey goyim. You sound pretty depressed. Mental illness is extremely common these days. I'd recommend you start SSRIs. Next visit we should talk about this.

Shlomo Goldstein MD
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

All jokes aside, we all feel like this. You're not alone, faggot. Don't fucking evacuate your cranium using grandpa's double-barrel; that's exactly what soyciety wants you to do.