Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i feel like even the world is against me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I always feel unfortunate so I hardly ever believe good things will come, even when I think positively coincidence in life proves otherwise. Yesterday In art class the teacher gave us poker playing cards and told us to research the meaning behind these cards. Well I got the 3 of spades and I got to researching, it turns out 3 of spades means trouble in relationships, broken promises and grief.... I feel like maybe my life is destined to be like this. OTherwise how do I always get coincidence like these??? Even worse, the teacher made us present to the class what our cards meant, everyone else had positive ones I was the only one with a description like this, they all laughed at me only my oneitis sat there without laughing because she knew that is what she did to me.

Last edited:
it turns out 3 of spades means trouble in relationships, broken promises and grief.... I feel like maybe my life is destined to be like this. OTherwise how do I always get coinciddence like these???

Yes, fate is quite real.

Re: UNPOPULAR OPINIONS GAME!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385608Friday, June 03, 2016 5:25 PM CDT
Nig-gers Are Valueless Cretin Within Society, And Regularly Victimize Intelligent And Beautiful Caucasian Individuals.
Re: Scenario: Australia, Canada, Mexico, and UK become US states
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190386651Friday, June 03, 2016 5:39 PM CDT
Why Should Mexico Fuse With States That Are Predomintely European? Multiculturalism Is Not Good.

Re: My doctor misdiagnosed me last week.
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383890Friday, June 03, 2016 5:01 PM CDT
Okay Then. Hopefully You Develop Micro-Abscesses Across Your CNS.

That’s all bullshit, you were just born with trucel genetics like me while chad and Stacy have good genetics it’s all science

Richcel Is complaining.

Give me your Money and i Put it to good Use , If you continue crying .

Then again Life is a Battle royale where Nature dosnt give a Shit If your Born a Cripple or a Stacy with Big Tits . The Difference Is clear . Life is unfair.

Of course. I got attacked by bald eagles and kids yesterday