Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like confronting this hoe

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
you know what, this the last time a bitch gets away with ghosting me. I found out she's going to a club this weekend. I'm thinking I should just show up unexpectedly and see how she reacts. Whats the worst that could happen?

you know what, this the last time a bitch gets away with ghosting me. I found out she's going to a club this weekend. I'm thinking I should just show up unexpectedly and see how she reacts. Whats the worst that could happen?
White knight army hive mind

Doit

Do it and record your confrontation boyo, we need some kek fuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Catfishman would've done it.

Catfishman would've done it.
A group of ten 6'4 gymaxxed chads are waiting with this foid to fight for her and low inhib catfishman turns up "You're waiting for the male model right?"

fuk her ass cavern

Could spill a drink on accident

She'll rip off your pants and suck your dick you fucking fake

A group of ten 6'4 gymaxxed chads are waiting with this foid to fight for her and low inhib catfishman turns up "You're waiting for the male model right?"
Catfishman will beat the shit out of them. I'm sure he even carries his trusty pocket knife if he needs it.

Foids aren't even good at basic decency

I feel this maybe isn't such a good idea

you know what, I don't care about this stupid whore. I'll find someone better. Matter of fact I'm gonna go to the club and approach other females right in front of her.

yes...record it or it didn't happen

Please go there and record it boyo, it will be lifefuel, and also having it on tape will protect you from getting falsely accused of rape or assault by the foid.
I feel this maybe isn't such a good idea
you know what, I don't care about this stupid whore. I'll find someone better. Matter of fact I'm gonna go to the club and approach other females right in front of her.

Did you at least sperg out on her over text like we told you to?

so this dumb bitch start texting me again like nothing happened. I'm still deciding whether I should meet up or not. Women are overgrown children.

so this dumb bitch start texting me again like nothing happened. I'm still deciding whether I should meet up or not. Women are overgrown children.
Girls are texting you? Mogs me.