Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i feel like blowing my brains out

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
i feellike blowing my fucking brains out from this clown world.i just dont know why am i alive everything is a joke i think i am a fucking mistake like the bacteria from the germs. i just dont even think about females anymore or people because i just get sick when i encounter them because of how eveil they actually are and its funny because they cant hide it from us we know everything jfl. now i understand why people rope life is really hard espically for people like us smh. idk what to do tbh how do u guys cope

this is why euthanasia should be legalised. it's funny how only happy people oppose it.

this is why euthanasia should be legalised. it's funny how only happy people oppose it.
It is legal for depressed people in Canada, Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium. It’s also legal there if you have a non terminal but untreatable illness

In many countries you can’t even get it if you’re terminally and painfully ill. A right to live but not a right to die? To me that’s just… I don’t have the words for it. It’s not dignity if you have to take the risky and inhumane way out

How old are you op?

Most annoying fedposter on this site

0090-005.png

0090-005.png

ovER, it never began

there is a bettER solution :society:

Suicide is the only way out my misery

You don't have a gun anyway nigger