Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like avoiding people

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...even when they're good people and treat me well. From time to time I feel like disappearing for a while, turning off my phone, etc.

Anyone else? I guess it's called "avoidant personality" or something.

What about during the lessons you have?

I'm the same way, I stopped talking to the two or three people who actually wanted to talk to me. This site is my only socialization, if you can even call it that. I don't care how nice a person is, I'd rather them not talk to me. It's nothing against them, I just get tired of it.

Being around happy people just makes me sad.

It's called being a superhuman who don't need to socialize.

my phone didnt call since 2012 except mom

Yes, do you have such thoughts as well when you hitting college or do you experience the opposite of it?
The thing is, I'm not really close to anyone in my college. I talk to people there but they're not my friends, so I can get by with minimal interaction.

I avoid closer people more.

Yep.. I have some good friends that reach out to me from time to time, but I don't bother answering back anymore. They're good people, very good ones in fact, but I have no desire to hangout or talk to them for some reason. It isn't hatred, it is just that I've been on my own for so long that It feels really strange to be around people again. The solo life isn't too bad, and It has become my default state now.

I just can't get myself to talk to them.

i can only be social when im drunk or something

I avoid ppl too. Only superficial interactions, I want a real life friend a fucking gf.
ppl is very disgusting I'm very disconected of society that I don't care anymore about socializing tbh.

yeah I tend to avoid people as well.

The thing is, I'm not really close to anyone in my college. I talk to people there but they're not my friends, so I can get by with minimal interaction.

I avoid closer people more.
Same, it's all superficial interactions.

I don't know, I don't interact with people

...even when they're good people and treat me well. From time to time I feel like disappearing for a while, turning off my phone, etc.

Anyone else? I guess it's called "avoidant personality" or something.

OFF TOPIC BUT I LOVE YOUR MUSIC BRO

Avoidant personality is when you want company, but avoid it for fear of judgement or whatever.

If you are perpetually dodging ppl because they are resource hogs and you prefer your own company, then I'd say that sounds schizoid. Relatable tbh.

Yes man, all the time.

Thank you very much! I'm planning on my next releases, look forward to it!

Thx dude you've got a good voice to bad foid's are shallow as fuck tbh

Same, my only NT friend I haven't contacted in almost 3 months now. It's ok because he's a soyboy, he's probably virtue-signalling about how nice he is to his Aspergian mulatto friend.

i get it too, it's like the pessimism just accumulates and you start not caring about people or thinking they don't care about you anyway, i fight it pretty hard recently since i actually made an ok buddy

I’m almost always avoiding people even my own relatives. I don’t want to interact with Homo sapiens anymore ; I’ve lost contact with the few friends I have. I don’t go outside except early in the morning or after 8.30 p.m and usually I walk in empty and dangerous areas and wearing headphones to avoid interacting with people. I feel better when I’m alone. I spend most of my time doing the things I like such as jewtube, reading, retrogaming, commenting on this forum or watching movies... Life is better without normies.

Just walking past them makes me depressed and angry

are you social when you talk with incelkingkong on vc
haven't vc'd with him

i rarely do vc and i only use it when im drunk or high on something

That's a classic incel trait. The pressure and weight of exposing your subhumanity to other people just wears you down.

i hate talking to normans reeeeeeeeeee

I feel like that all the time

Would you avoid people if you were good looking?
Just having hair would be enough to boost your self esteem.

Sometimes. I also hate when random people are nice to me, although it happens rarely. But in these moments it is difficult to despise someone who is nice to you, although it is most likely fake niceness and if I get to know that person better I wouldnt probably like him.

People avoid me.

Hermitcel reporting in. Society made me this way.

i can only be social when im drunk or something
same when I am sober I'm an antisocial dumbfuck, social anxiety haunts me time I have to go outside and get reminded of how ugly I am. But when I am drunk I give zero fucks and can socialize quite well.

Yes but people avoid me so it’s easy to return the favor.