Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like a manlet even though I'm technically not

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I fucking can't I just can't. I feel like a manlet even though I'm not considered one. I hate seeing so many people towering me including white females. I'm not a manlet but some white girls are just fucking giant and make average dudes look like dwarfs.
I feel bad, and seeing actual manlets just raises my empathy.

I'm not trying to humblebrag - Just being honest. I honestly lost sense of reality, some tell me I look good but in reality it seems girls do not feel the same -
I've once tried to hit on a girl, I got rejected but she was completely nice and polite and did it smoothly - And she looked great, it was a good experience, but before the nice girl a different girl was fucking rude even though I was being nice, that wasn't even rejection - her response was so fucking disgusting it seemed more like an insult.

i want to kill myself whenever i see a women at the same height as me or taller

Girls heightmog me, so i am a manlet forever, i dunno why i was born short, what purpose it serves.

Girls heightmog me, so i am a manlet forever, i dunno why i was born short, what purpose it serves.
Either none or there's a god that's fucking sadistic

Fine, I'll bite. How tall are you OP?

Does it matter? I already said that I'm not a technical manlet but I'm not tall enough either ( in white standards ).
Why you just don't tell us OP, i am 5'5 so for white standars i am at midget levels, i am even avarage in Asia.

I'm 5'8" "average" height and I get heightmogged by males almost every time I go outside in Chadstralia, it's over if you aren't 6'0"+ in 2018.

I'm 5'8" "average" height and I get heightmogged by males almost every time I go outside in Chadstralia, it's over if you aren't 6'0"+ in 2018.
5 ft 8 ain't average. It's solid manlet territory

Is being 5'7 manlet tier if i'm living in a non white country?

If you are below 6ft in the west you are a manlet. I get heightmogged by grade school children.

Why you just don't tell us OP, i am 5'5 so for white standars i am at midget levels, i am even avarage in Asia.
Why not? I'm not a infocuck, you forgot IT cucks and many more are around us at all times?
May god bless your height, you need it.
Yup, when white folks come around almost every ethnic gets BTFO.

When you want to feel as trucel as @FiveFourManlet

Is being 5'7 manlet tier if i'm living in a non white country?
Non white? Depends but generally not at all, I'm actually tall for ethnic - But in this era and with white chads it's changing.
If you are below 6ft in the west you are a manlet. I get heightmogged by grade school children.
The degenerate west.

Below 5,8, unless u have chads face its over in Western world tbh

I got rejected but she was completely nice and polite and did it smoothly - And she looked great, it was a good experience,

1509044329895.png

5'6 subhuman reporting in. How tall are you OP

There will always be someone that is better than you, brutal blackpill.