Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel like a major cuck for being in the military, but I have no other choice.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I'm literally the tool of the government. I signed a contract which basically says that I can be called to die for this country, a country that has socially ostracized me and has given me nothing to live for. I have never felt like I belonged in this country, or that I have had any sort of stake in society, so to think that I would actually one day give my life for it is preposterous.

The military is incredibly cucked. If you're a woman in the military they will promote you easily, just so that they can fill progressive quotas. They even allow women in combat arms roles, JFL if you think I'm trusting my life with a woman who could barely pick up an artillery round.

Dating is cucked here too. Male to female ratio is so fucking high that even the most disgusting woman here has access to Chad. Most of the guys are single, and probably one bad day away from hanging from a rope.

However, I don't really have a choice. This was the only career available that was hiring and paid decent compared to working as a cashier, and it has been a godsend during this Corona virus because I'm still getting paid.

Just pray to god you get blown up by a landmine

If you have to wagie at least you have a path to medical insurance and retirement.

Unless everything hits the fan.

Still surprises me how over it is that even disgusting dependas think their too good for our incel bros.

Ba hah. I got rejected from an early military co-op position in high school. It was all based on the pointless medication I was on for autism related depression and anxiety. The drug did nothing. I wasn't even drinking, smoking weed, or doing any other drugs at the time at all.

What country? What branch? Do you atleast feel like you fit in with the other guys there?

What country? What branch? Do you atleast feel like you fit in with the other guys there?

Fit in? Not really. Military is full of self-interested jackasses who think they're cool. They would step over each other if it meant a promotion.

Haven't really made friends here, only acquaintances.

Brutal. We're all being used as tools of this system though man.

I've heard the cheating rates for wives of enlisted men who are stationed around the world is ridiculously high. Rather be an incel than one of those poor married souls risking life and limb while his bitch wife won't even stay faithful back home.

Having a female boss in the civilian world is bad enough; hope you don't report to a female officer.

I went to the military to legally kill normies and chads and to get good combat training if the society will go after incels. Also, to boost my self esteem a little bit. It was fun.

I'm literally the tool of the government. I signed a contract which basically says that I can be called to die for this country, a country that has socially ostracized me and has given me nothing to live for. I have never felt like I belonged in this country, or that I have had any sort of stake in society, so to think that I would actually one day give my life for it is preposterous.

The military is incredibly cucked. If you're a woman in the military they will promote you easily, just so that they can fill progressive quotas. They even allow women in combat arms roles, JFL if you think I'm trusting my life with a woman who could barely pick up an artillery round.

Dating is cucked here too. Male to female ratio is so fucking high that even the most disgusting woman here has access to Chad. Most of the guys are single, and probably one bad day away from hanging from a rope.

However, I don't really have a choice. This was the only career available that was hiring and paid decent compared to working as a cashier, and it has been a godsend during this Corona virus because I'm still getting paid.
Damn, I'm assuming you're not stationed currently and are at the barracks. What's your MOS?
Having a female boss in the civilian world is bad enough; hope you don't report to a female officer.

Train other fellowcels to properly use a gun and other skills you'll learn.

I went to the military to legally kill normies and chads and to get good combat training if the society will go after incels. Also, to boost my self esteem a little bit. It was fun.

Oh the military training is based. Never know when you might need it.

Damn, I'm assuming you're not stationed currently and are at the barracks. What's your MOS?

I'm chilling at home during quarantine time. Still have training to do. I'm in the Navy, I won't go more specific than that.

Train other fellowcels to properly use a gun and other skills you'll learn.

This.

I'm too ugly for the military.

No matter what country’s army you’re in, you’re still fighting for Israel.

You could join the french legion. Its open to anyone from anywhere in any military on the planet, and there are absolutely no women allowed. You get to go all over the world and you get valuable miltary experience. At least it could be better than what youre doing now

I'm too ugly for the military.

I'm 5'4", not white and pretty ugly. You won't be the ugliest person there, trust me.
You could join the french legion. Its open to anyone from anywhere in any military on the planet, and there are absolutely no women allowed. You get to go all over the world and you get valuable miltary experience. At least it could be better than what youre doing now

I don't want to fight or die for normies if I'm not getting laid.

I'm 5'4", not white and pretty ugly. You won't be the ugliest person there, trust me.
I know but I cannot fight for Yajuuj and Majuuj when they have thrown me away like human trash and sit in my face. My scimitar shines in the sun.

Even though i mog you, i wouldn't go for the military at all. Full of right-wing tradcucks, strict chain of command, in my country you would be just a manual lawn mower with a scythe for practice LOL. I prefer roping.

What branch?

Military is cucked but you wont be fighting for normies and chads at least,just for the goverment and oil.
lmao thats based. you were in the idf right? i always thought being a israeli solider would be fun because you can go and bully the unarmed muslims

If you are from cuckerica isnt it better to go to oil fields in such situation? Or are they not hiring because of the current price?

If you are from cuckerica isnt it better to go to oil fields in such situation? Or are they not hiring because of the current price?

I'm not in America, but oil is extremely fucked right now, and probably will remain so for a while. Also, they have found out how to automate a lot of shit, and really don't need as much labour as they used to in the past.

I'm not in America, but oil is extremely fucked right now, and probably will remain so for a while. Also, they have found out how to automate a lot of shit, and really don't need as much labour as they used to in the past.
Are you European? What area of the world are you in?

Id join the military but I'm too weak and lazy, and have a slow mind

sounds brutal. it is a pretty sad reflection on our society tbh that some people have no opportunities for a stable income other than being a part of a war machine run by politicians who don't give a fuck about you. surely we could expand our public services in to other areas that would be more beneficial

Brutal tbh i prefer to rope than to be a cuck militar but to each their own i guess