Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a loser 24/7!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
I want to be shot and killed, I hate existing, I need a bullet shot against my skull, that is how much I love my life

stop with these coal threads

Have you tried taking a shower?

67c

Interesting that you labeled yourself a little loser. To be honest, especially if you live in the West, it is very difficult to be a loserunless. You're some retard starving in Africa or some shithole country like that, you are not a loser. The only losers or people spending the rest of their life in prison or on death row

Who is stopping you from roping?

Youre not the only one brocel
I want to be shot and killed, I hate existing, I need a bullet shot against my skull, that is how much I love my life

People claiming they are not losers don't belong here.
If you have an active social life, relationships and self worth you are a fakecel, if you don't you are a loser.

I won't let that happen, my nigga.

dont rope. imagine roping and staying in a black void forever lol couldnt be me

Try mewing bro

You're not actually a loser just treated like one, because women are expecting men to reach
standards that are unobtainable by a lot of people.

If only it were as simple as blowing our heads off.. or like with a simple press of button / head explodes or we just shut off, kinda like in The Matrix (1999) movie where if you get unplugged, you immediately fall over and die like an NPC video game character.