Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like a cuck for being patriotic and nationalist at one point

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
One of the main functions of a society is to ensure a healthy upbringing of its children. My loyalty towards the state and the population relied on the assumption that I would get reproductive opportunity myself which would allow me an enoyable life and full benefit from the system that would take care of my children as well. Having learned that I am not attractive in women's eyes and will probably never get access to a healthy and fertile woman's reproductive system, my values have undergone a crisis. My positivity towards society has vanished. Now I only feel bitterness and jealousy towards the system that serves other citizens who are allowed sex and procreation. I don't give a rat's ass about what the future will bring to a society that has rejected and humilated me.

My loyalty towards the state and the population relied on the assumption that I would get reproductive opportunity myself which would allow me an enoyable life and full benefit from the system that would take care of my children as well.
Nigga you weren't patriot or nationalist if that was your only reason

Nigga you weren't patriot or nationalist if that was your only reason
It was one reason among many, but a crucial one that I wouldn't continue without.

It was one reason among many, but a crucial one that I wouldn't continue without.
And you wouldn't go to war at 18 defending your country and sacrifice your life with your brothers in arms because you would not be able to get a girl after becomming a martyr? Or would it be enough knowing foids will simp for you after death?

And you wouldn't go to war at 18 defending your country and sacrifice your life with your brothers in arms because you would not be able to get a girl after becomming a martyr? Or would it be enough knowing foids will simp for you after death?
If I got to choose, I would refuse for the reasons in OP. But I'm not going to pretend I would be eager to go to war in any case.

I think it is cucked as fuck to be such thing as an incel, as no country cares or does anything to change the scenario, still male problems are not taken seriously and just discarded.
Why would it matter if foids would simp for you after you die? You won't be alive to know anything about it. You will be gone. You will care as much about it as people who died 3 thousand years ago care about expensive electricity is.

as no country cares or does anything to change the scenario
You'd have a better chance at finding a wife if you were a Hitler youth in Nazi Germany than today
"They'd have gassed me!" - Bullshit, they only murdered 100k literal retards. Other victims were jews and traitors

I think it is cucked as fuck to be such thing as an incel, as no country cares or does anything to change the scenario, still male problems are not taken seriously and just discarded.

Why would it matter if foids would simp for you after you die? You won't be alive to know anything about it. You will be gone. You will care as much about it as people who died 3 thousand years ago care about expensive electricity is.
I'd be happy knowing about it when planning and acting it out (on incels.is)

If I got to choose, I would refuse for the reasons in OP. But I'm not going to pretend I would be eager to go to war in any case.
Ironically, my life would have been easier if I had just burned to death in a tank somewhere around Stalingrad age 17 than dealing with the shit I have to day after day.

You'd have a better chance at finding a wife if you were a Hitler youth in Nazi Germany than today
"They'd have gassed me!" - Bullshit, they only murdered 100k literal retards. Other victims were jews and traitors
Yeah well except we are in 2021. That would only work in very overall shitty countries were military men are seen as highly honorable and gets lots of benefits and admiration from everyone.

Just be patriotic to your national zog bro
(Pick a national zog... Because they all are...)

Just be patriotic to your national zog bro
(Pick a national zog... Because they all are...)
What's worse is that in my country it's largely just foids who are driving everything to shit. (Also a lot of men appease to foid retardation to get pussy) The problems are deeply ingrained into the population itself.

Trying to survive in the social life as a sub-Chad makes it an absolute necessity to sell your principles and play along in political correctness.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy::soy: :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What's worse is that in my country it's largely just foids who are driving everything to shit. (Also a lot of men appease to foid retardation to get pussy) The problems are deeply ingrained into the population itself.

Trying to survive in the social life as a sub-Chad makes it an absolute necessity to sell your principles and play along in political correctness.
I heard a podcast recently, where dude said...

"Treat everyone you meet like they are violently insane... be[UWSL]cause, chances are, they actually are."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]so instead of feeling like you're are "selling out" on you're principals, think of it like you are simply trying to avoid dealing with an insane murderer.[/UWSL]

One of the main functions of a society is to ensure a healthy upbringing of its children. My loyalty towards the state and the population relied on the assumption that I would get reproductive opportunity myself which would allow me an enoyable life and full benefit from the system that would take care of my children as well. Having learned that I am not attractive in women's eyes and will probably never get access to a healthy and fertile woman's reproductive system, my values have undergone a crisis. My positivity towards society has vanished. Now I only feel bitterness and jealousy towards the system that serves other citizens who are allowed sex and procreation. I don't give a rat's ass about what the future will bring to a society that has rejected and humilated me.
There's a correlation between being a misanthrope and being a trucel. I don't care about whatever Ethnicity I am apart of, if they die or not. I am an Equal opportunity hater of Hominids :feelsokman:

That’s where the „you are not entitled to have a family“ phrase comes in. Well, that’s true. But it will make millions of men think of why to do anything for the future of your country or humanity in general. I will never have children or a loving wife so there is no reason to care about the future in any aspect. In fact, it will make lonely men more to impede everything that ensures a better future bc of mens bitterness.

Average war martyrs while you jack off and post soyjacks on incels.is

Yeah well except we are in 2021. That would only work in very overall shitty countries were military men are seen as highly honorable and gets lots of benefits and admiration from everyone.
But isn't that the reason to be a nationalist and build a better future for your boys?

That's part of what led me to putting that stuff behind. I used to care about it a lot.

The government wants you dead/enslaved and society fails to fulfill their end of the social contract. Men are expected to fulfill all of their roles from working to whiteknighting and even going to war for the nation without questioning the real motives behind that war while not getting normal women to marry.

Its womenfolk at best who decide that
Yeah the rest of the society are angels who never bullied me outcasted me and rejected me. Face it , if you join the army as an incel and die you are a cuck and will be forgotten within the week

Yeah the rest of the society are angels who never bullied me outcasted me and rejected me. Face it , if you join the army as an incel and die you are a cuck and will be forgotten within the week
I agree that incels have less physical capability but that doesn't make the army, war and maniless, nationalism and strength less aspirable

Politics and caring about race as an incel is giga cope

imagine fighting wars to protect and women and children who hates you on sight:bluepill:there isnt anything more cucked in this world for an incel

Smart choice. To come to any different conclusion other than the one you did would have been cucked. As an Incel you are your own race and you deal with a set of problems that your typical normie politican and demographic never have to deal with.

As a result they will never give a fuck about your Incel problems. And as a result you shouldnt feel as if you owe them anything.

Same. No point to worry about the people who betray you and ostracize you. Also, isn't like they care about the people who are pulling the strings from the shadows.