Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel legit sympathetic towards ethnics now

How'd he fail? He should have "Just Been" successful.

Maybe a lesson to @Disillusioned or anyone else considering sycophancy. Extend the olive branch and now watch as you're beaten with it to cries of "DASS RACISS!"

The truest of true ethnic(true)cels would rather vent their resentful animus on deformed and autistic Whites than face the fact that they might actually just be ugly in a world primed to hand out placations and incentives to tireless mau-mauers.

I can't understand a single thing from this comment, maybe you mog me in IQ... but what exactly did you want said and explain with this comment?

Reminds me of this meme for r/incels

What whitecels believe

283F01BC A419 4CC0 8034 984AA6E18532

Every thread that mentions race piss me off.

Neoteny in men is considered bad, but good in women, which is why Asian males suffer so abysmally in the West. Life expectancy is higher in Western countries than any Asian country apart from Japan where its more or less equal.
>Neoteny in men is considered bad
Cope, i see western mass media has brainwashed you. Neoteny doesnt only mean you look younger, but also smarter.
>Life expectancy is higher in Western countries than any Asian country
You're confusing race with country, you retard. You're supposed to compare races in the most similar context, at the very least the same country, holy shit are you a literal 2 digit IQ autist?
Us life expectancy by race

Cope, i see western mass media has brainwashed you. Neoteny doesnt only mean you look younger, but also smarter.
You're confusing race with country, you retard. You're supposed to compare races in the most similar context, at the very least the same country, holy shit are you a literal 2 digit IQ autist?
View attachment 55258

>Compare races in similar context

>Compares sample of the 1% population of US that is Asian or whatever it is with the entire rest of the white country
>thinks you can draw any valid conclusions from that

Guess what friend, huge chunks of the US are dirt poor inbred southerners. Millions of them. Whilst most Asians tend to live in cities and be relatively affluent.

Im afraid you are the double digit autist, due to your mother drinking heavily during pregnancy.

Anyway good cope with the neoteny, because women love soft childlike features in men as opposed to testeronic ones - its definetely all cultural brainwashing.

Neoteny in men is considered bad, but good in women, which is why Asian males suffer so abysmally in the West. Life expectancy is higher in Western countries than any Asian country apart from Japan where its more or less equal.

I'll forgive your low IQ posting since you probably have fetal alcohol syndrome.

View attachment 55258
>Neoteny can be a positive thing in males
That's correct, some asians can larp as 30 years old despite being 50 years old, they can get young chicks while having immense more experience and money, their young can suffer from this as having the looks of 14 years old while being 20 years old, at the end in terms of evolutionary advantage neoteny is better for males

Im afraid you are the double digit autist, due to your mother drinking heavily during pregnancy.
Then again, women drinking is western culture. Projecting a bit too much?
170113155419 1 540x360

Lmao, just look at the distribution of fetal alcohol syndrome.

>Guess what friend, huge chunks of the US are dirt poor inbred southerners
>we whites wuz oprresed and shit
TOP KEK.

Lmao, just look at the distribution of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Hey chief, your map is missing the surface-of-the-sun level hotspots where the Indian reservations are.

Hey chief, your map is missing the surface-of-the-sun level hotspots where the Indian reservations are.
>native americans only exist in the united states
Well at last you got me spechless with your extremly rare IQ

Everything i said is a literal fact.
What is the truth that annoys you? Havent you been mass migrating to my continent for centuries? doesnt your culture promote the murder of children in their mother's wombs? do you not fetishize negroes? doesnt your culture promote feminism?

#notmyculture

If I, or any isolated White man, am directly culpable in the abomination of secular liberalism and women's rights, I expect you to accept responsibility for human sacrifice and cannibalism (probably still be practicing it if it weren't for Spaniards; moreover, I'm not even a Spaniard.)

The issue I take is your trying to load everything off on White incels like they share any involvement in what brought you to your state. In your blind credulity to "Just Be White", you direct your resentment at people on the same level as you; slavish. Whatever you're mad at has nothing to do with anyone who posts here. No White poster here lives on "easy mode". It is a cowardly, low IQ cope to dump all of your problems into the "race" category ("mass media" on top of it! JFL at claiming yourself blackpilled and thinking that biological female desire can be propagandized. And for what reason?)

I can't understand a single thing from this comment, maybe you mog me in IQ... but what exactly did you want said and explain with this comment?

Well why not? It's pretty clear.

Response to the bolded text in the comment to which I replied. "Whyman fail on easy mode", then in the same breath "whyman get everything". Wrong on both counts. How is it possible to entertain both of these ideas at once? I still haven't received an answer as to how White posters have managed to fail or how the celibacy of Whites is somehow distinctly better than the "true" celibacy of (true)ethnic(true)cels.

Maybe a lesson to @Disillusioned or anyone else considering sycophancy. Extend the olive branch and now watch as you're beaten with it to cries of "DASS RACISS!"

@Disillusioned takes hysteria at face value and makes a groveling thread. Soon sees (or should see) that sucking on the "racepill" isn't going to score any points with its proselytes.

The truest of true ethnic(true)cels would rather vent their resentful animus on deformed and autistic Whites than face the fact that they might actually just be ugly in a world primed to hand out placations and incentives to tireless mau-mauers.

"JBW" is a screaming cope and often defaulted to by ethnics who want to play up their problems as somehow being more serious and deserving primacy in the pantheon of suffering. I'm pretty sure I've seen this @Incelazo guy claim he wouldn't be incel if he wasn't ethnic. Mountain of cope. Claims to not use the racism card, yet disguises the issue with hand-waving about "media representation" or whatever. Should realize that "JBW" emerges from the fact that, on average, Whites are slightly better looking than ethnics and that not everyone receives the respective advantage or disadvantage. "Just Be" is a misnomer, referring back to that first quote.

Last edited:
>native americans only exist in the united states
Well at last you got me spechless with your extremly rare IQ

>Not understanding Im referring to native american reservations in the US not being displayed on the map, along with their skyhigh FAS rates.

#notmyculture

If I, or any isolated White man, am directly culpable in the abomination of secular liberalism and women's rights, I expect you to accept responsibility for human sacrifice and cannibalism (probably still be practicing in if it weren't for Spaniards; moreover, I'm not even a Spaniard.

The issue I take is your trying to load everything off on White incels like they share any involvement in what brought you to your state. In your blind credulity to "Just Be White", you direct your resentment at people on the same level as you; slavish. Whatever you're mad at has nothing to do with anyone who posts here. No White poster here lives on "easy mode". It is a cowardly, low IQ cope to dump all of your problems into the "race" category ("mass media" on top of it! JFL at claiming yourself blackpilled and thinking that female biological desire can be propagandized. And for what reason?)

Pretty straightforward and true, whatever individual is only responsible for his own actions, any other statistically form of blaming is retardness

I feel no sympathy for them.

The issue I take is your trying to load everything off on White incels
I can't take you seriously if you start your argument with a blatant lie. All i said was that the real white cels are more legit than any ethnic cel, since they have been thrown towards inceldoom despite a free +3 SMV.

Pretty straightforward and true, whatever individual is only responsible for his own action, any other statistically form of blaming is retardness
Individualism is low IQ and the cause of inceldoom.

Response to the bolded text in the comment to which I replied. "Whyman fail on easy mode", then in the same breath "whyman get everything". Wrong on both counts. How is it possible to entertain both of these ideas at once? I still haven't received an answer as to how White posters have managed to fail or how the celibacy of Whites is somehow distinctly better than the "true" celibacy of (true)ethnic(true)cels.

@Disillusioned takes hysteria at face value and makes a groveling thread. Soon sees (or should see) that sucking on the "racepill" isn't going to score any points with its proselytes.

"JBW" is a screaming cope and often defaulted to by ethnics who want to play up their problems as somehow being more serious and deserving primacy in the pantheon of suffering. I'm pretty sure I've seen this @Incelazo guy claim he wouldn't be incel if he wasn't ethnic. Mountain of cope. Claims to not use the racism card, yet disguises the issue with hand-waving about "media representation" or whatever. Should realize that "JBW" emerges from the fact that, on average, Whites are slightly better looking than ethnics and that not everyone receives the respective advantage or disadvantage. "Just Be" is a misnomer, referring back to that first quote.

My NPC loopthinking just crashed again can't understand a single thing from this gunk
Individualism is low IQ and the cause of inceldoom.

>So if I was black and some other black dude robbed a store, should I share his prison sentence?
NO.

There are different forms of individualism, you are making absolute black or white affirmations in a world full of gray.

Last edited:
I can't take you seriously if you start your argument with a blatant lie. All i said was that the real white cels are more legit than any ethnic cel, since they have been thrown towards inceldoom despite a free +3 SMV.

Shrouded in a heap of "failed on easy mode". Let me get your quote:

But now in this forum i've come to the realization that the true whitecel is the truest of them all, because despite having everything granted in life, he still failed, he's the epitome of failure.

Don't be disingenuous. I'm not making leaps and bounds to read the thick and palpable resentment here as meaning: "White men have it so easy and u must be a real fuck up if u can't pick up something that's being put into your hand lmao". I could make the same case for ethnics, who are offered plentiful government assistance and "media" lionization in developed countries, but I won't.

+3 is a lie. I'll have to insist that it's +1 and related directly to biologically inherent esthetic appraisal. It's a simple property of population averages, not "racism". Not "media".

You're not a 7/10 "ethnicel" and a 4/10 White incel isn't failing at anything.

My NPC loopthinking just crashed again can't understand a single thing from this gunk

Doesn't matter, I have record that you understood at least part of it:

Pretty straightforward and true...statistically form of blaming is retardness

Last edited:
JBW and the fake racepill are ethnik tools to trick whitecels into thinking we have it better. It is a complete LIE !!

#notmyculture

If I, or any isolated White man, am directly culpable in the abomination of secular liberalism and women's rights, I expect you to accept responsibility for human sacrifice and cannibalism (probably still be practicing it if it weren't for Spaniards; moreover, I'm not even a Spaniard.)

The issue I take is your trying to load everything off on White incels like they share any involvement in what brought you to your state. In your blind credulity to "Just Be White", you direct your resentment at people on the same level as you; slavish. Whatever you're mad at has nothing to do with anyone who posts here. No White poster here lives on "easy mode". It is a cowardly, low IQ cope to dump all of your problems into the "race" category ("mass media" on top of it! JFL at claiming yourself blackpilled and thinking that biological female desire can be propagandized. And for what reason?)

looks like you are doing some projection.

look at the words you choose
>resentment towards whites
>blaming whites
>vent on whites

When JustBeWhite basically is nothing more than claiming whites are sought after by women more.
It's ironic when a lot of alt-right whites who spew hatred against in one post
saying how we are all disgusting subhumans
how we ruined the west
and then say "JBW doesnt exist, race doesnt matter at all !!!!, jbw is nothing but hate against whites !!!"

the sentiment ethniccels have is SELF HATRED and ENVY for whites. Resentment and hate is coming from your white nationalists.
Notice the lingo ethnics use to describe themselves.

>shitskin
>deathnic
>shitstain
etc etc

Have you EVER seen white incels insulting their own race ?
Exactly. And there is a reason for that.
There is a reason why white incels don't have racial self hatred.

Cut the crap with "u ethnics blaming whites, u be hating on us"

we are just venting about our OBVIOUS and OBJECTIVE huge disadvantage stemming from our race.

@Incelazo

you are wrong on neoteny being good for male attactiveness
it is better to have some neoteny but above average levels of neoteny fuck men's looks up

Neoteny

Too many low iq whitecels in this thread to even have a sane discussion. Its over.

looks like you are doing some projection.

look at the words you choose
>resentment towards whites
>blaming whites
>vent on whites

When JustBeWhite basically is nothing more than claiming whites are sought after by women more.
It's ironic when a lot of alt-right whites who spew hatred against in one post
saying how we are all disgusting subhumans
how we ruined the west
and then say "JBW doesnt exist, race doesnt matter at all !!!!, jbw is nothing but hate against whites !!!"

the sentiment ethniccels have is SELF HATRED and ENVY for whites. Resentment and hate is coming from your white nationalists.
Notice the lingo ethnics use to describe themselves.

>shitskin
>deathnic
>shitstain
etc etc

Have you EVER seen white incels insulting their own race ?
Exactly. And there is a reason for that.
There is a reason why white incels don't have racial self hatred.

Cut the crap with "u ethnics blaming whites, u be hating on us"

we are just venting about our OBVIOUS and OBJECTIVE huge disadvantage stemming from our race.

@Incelazo

you are wrong on neoteny being good for male attactiveness
it is better to have some neoteny but above average levels of neoteny fuck men's looks up

View attachment 55340

Resentment here is not equivalent to "hate" or "intolerance" or some kind of other weasel word. It incorporates exactly what you are talking about: envy, an impotent rage directed against that which might be vulnerable to it (White incel) rather than against the responsible party (Chad). It is used in the sense of Nietzsche's ressentiment of slave morality, the recourse to baseless notions of "good" and "evil" (equivalent to modern moral-material constructions of "privilege" and "oppression") as born out of powerlessness and internalized inferiority.

I don't want anyone to whip themselves on the back and I spend an inordinate amount of time here advocating exactly against that. It would be better for everyone here if ethnics had a true sense of pride for their traditions - and even phenotype - and didn't resort to mau-mauing. I like most of the ethnics here plenty and most of them are already like this; there's a collection of people, though, that will not for their lives let go of a neurotic enmity against Whites, despite the fact that most Whites are posting here for a reason.

I have no especial fondness for the snowniggers (good enough insult?) with whom I grew up. Doesn't mean I dislike being White myself or am not proud of my heritage. "Easy for you, women don't..." - yeah, yeah. There's more to the issue - any issue - than the worthless opinions of cunts - and the ones I live around don't seem to have any particular liking for Whites. WMEF couples around here are all Chadlites with fat Mexicans.

I know you're a notorious racepiller, but I can at least respect you for trying to elaborate your views and give them some kind of solid grounding. Different story here:

Too many low iq whitecels in this thread to even have a sane discussion. Its over.

JFL, guess I'll take this 150 IQ cop-out post as the final word on the subject.

This guy right here is one of the prime examples of what I'm talking about; note especially the fake and gay "Easymodecels == fakecels tbhtbh" sig.

And what inspired me to write here:

Incelazo said:
But now in this forum i've come to the realization that the true whitecel is the truest of them all, because despite having everything granted in life, he still failed, he's the epitome of failure.

Last edited:
This.

I think the problem that ethnics have is that they want white women which is wrong. White women belong to us! They would have no problem if they went back to their home land and fucked their own women. Therefore my sympathy for ethnics is very limited.
Cope, u are probally sub 5, wouldnt improve your situation

I use to hate ethnics because of immigration and progressivism and granted I still mostly do, but these incel forums have opened my eyes to things that previously I did not see. Judging by the things I have seen\read by ethnics here it appears that life is better as a white dude even as an incel. So at least I have SOMETHING to cope with in life. Ethnics have nothing.

So yea, I guess I hate ethnics slightly less now.

For whatever it's worth, here is a comfort hug from a fellow white incel.

YfVHf8Q.png

YOU WILL NEVER TRULY KNOW OUR PAIN

Sympathy from a white incel is about as useful as horse's asshole, fuck off

YOU WILL NEVER TRULY KNOW OUR PAIN

Sympathy from a white incel is about as useful as horse's asshole, fuck off
I love it how this thread that was intended to reduce the ethnic tensions between us different incels has been almost immediately derailed by a horde of WN copers.

This thread has made me feel even more sorry for ethnics than ever. So much in fact that I wonder by they even bother showing up here at all.

How's this quote aged for you? :feelshmm:

Being ethnic hurts you, sure, but so does being ugly. I know realize that I'm ugly, first and foremost, and Indian second.

JFL, guess I'll take this 150 IQ cop-out post as the final word on the subject.

This guy right here is one of the prime examples of what I'm talking about; note especially the fake and gay "Easymodecels == fakecels tbhtbh" sig.
Get triggered more.

Get triggered more.

You'd have a better shot at "triggering" me if you actually posted an argument one of these times. As it stands, you're just dragging your unwiped ass across the forum's carpet - what do I care?

I dare you - say something of substance - something that might make me stop and pause for half a second.

Ya'll trippin ballz.

The racial tensions in this forum are really strong :(

Every sub-8 male in this world is my brother, no matter what ethnicity he belongs to.
The gospel of Saint Blackops2cel (The Blackpill:blackpill:) should bring us together. Whitecels and Ethniccels, in the eyes of society we are all the same subhumans. We have to stick together in these dark times.

collaborators get the bullet too

this. pretty sure OP is a giant FemLARP.
The racial tensions in this forum are really strong :(

Every sub-8 male in this world is my brother, no matter what ethnicity he belongs to.
The gospel of Saint Blackops2cel (The Blackpill:blackpill:) should bring us together. Whitecels and Ethniccels, in the eyes of society we are all the same subhumans. We have to stick together in these dark times.

the reason being is that the racepill and locationpill are the same prescription.

Why is there a sudden influx of stormcucks to this site

I don´t see it IRL.

All I see is ethnics with white women all day long when I go outside here (Germany)

Why is there a sudden influx of stormcucks to this site

oh my fucking god hur dur "muh stormfags, muh stormtroopers, muh stormcucks" are ruining: "reddit, twitter, faceberg, 4chan, 8chan, every message board, IRL"

grow up.
I don´t see it IRL.

All I see is ethnics with white women all day long when I go outside here (Germany)

of course. Locationpill + racepill, correlates. doesn't help you have a woman running your country into the ground, deep into hell itself and beyond (what don't they run into the ground? is the bigger question)

your women don't have intratribal preference. then again women, since the dawn of time, never have. they don't get it. and probably never will. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Just lawl at this thread. Just lawl at the people posting in this thread. Just lawl at this whole fucking forum.

Just lawl at this thread. Just lawl at the people posting in this thread. Just lawl at this whole fucking forum.
no one's forcing you to stay, femoid.

What whitecels need to understand is that white women don't care about them, so fighting for white women makes no sense.
Stop fighting for white women and fight for your fellow incels.

What whitecels need to understand is that white women don't care about them

They don't care about ethnic incels either. In fact they care even less for them.

What whitecels need to understand is that white women don't care about them, so fighting for white women makes no sense.
Stop fighting for white women and fight for your fellow incels.

Come on. Don't spin things out of the ether. Not one person here has tried to defend the "honor of the White womyn". That said, damned if it's somehow the responsibility of a White incel to shepherd around some " brothers" who make clear their ingratitude and greed. No one here is a "stormstormer" trying to shittalk anyone for no reason - hopefully you can see for yourself where the hysteria comes from. If you want to hand out admonitions, it would be fitting to dispense them to copers who'd rather believe that they're 6/10 ethnics being "colonized" by White incels than to stare in the face the simple fact that they might just be run-of-the-mill ugly and that "race" is a cop-out which cannot fit the total sum of the world's injustice.

JFL @Disillusioned. Hasn't learned a thing. Keeps pandering to people who hate him regardless

I use to hate ethnics because of immigration and progressivism and granted I still mostly do, but these incel forums have opened my eyes to things that previously I did not see. Judging by the things I have seen\read by ethnics here it appears that life is better as a white dude even as an incel. So at least I have SOMETHING to cope with in life. Ethnics have nothing.

So yea, I guess I hate ethnics slightly less now.

For whatever it's worth, here is a comfort hug from a fellow white incel.

YfVHf8Q.png

:heart: