Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel left behind in life.

TheSteal

TheSteal

Greycel
During my short life (Under 20) I now feel like my life is basically over. Why? Because i got left behind. The kids who i had graduated with have either went on to college, joined the military, etc. However i fucked my life up, I tried to pursue something. But it didn’t happen. I thought that i would be able to make it in and finally start living life a little bit. I decided to quit college, and i spent a period of 8 months not at college, where i missed my spring semester. I was on track to obtain some sort of certificate but i fucked up. And so i switched my major to something else where i would actually earn an associates degree, however I am now on track to get a degree in 2025, for something that should only take 2 years to complete.
The other people well they are busy having kids, and if they aren't having kids they have girfriends/wives. And here i am posting on this fucking forum. Even on this forum, i have been lurking since 2020, is starting to make me a young man feel old most of the posters who made accounts from 2019/2020 are gone, either they ascended or they simply quit the forum.

I am in pain because of how my life has turned out so far. I hate it everyday that i wake up in the morning and that i am not dead.

Last edited:
At least you are not the only one

Life tends to pass those people that are already lagging behind

u still young GrAY
Its not over (yet) for you kid

You're under 20? Yeah you still got time bro. Do worry about it, but don't let it consume you. Just keep moving forward. If you don't, you will certainly end up like me, 24 and miserable as fuck

Make sure to stick to what you chose and see it through to the end, don't quit things at the drop of a hat.

It will only get worse

You feel this way because you are no longer a carefree school student. You are a nobody, you're now expected to build yourself as a man, get an education, a job and in a few years start a family and be useful to society. Chad your age is basically a nobody too, but he has looks and charisma so he'll have a much easier time with it all. Welcome to adulthood, son, it's over.

I'm on the same boat as you, 21 yo and still failing to pursue a degree that should take no more than 2 years. Swapped careers at least thrice, and still can't do anything in life, meanwhile the faggots who ostracized me are living good, meaningful lives. I have 0 social interaction outside of the internet, and even less future prospects. Even though I was an excelent student in high school, my depression hit me so hard I basically have brain fog 24/7 and can't motivate myself to just attend my lectures. Currently the only thing that keeps me going is my family and very few internet friends (probably because they can't see my face), if it wasn't for them my life would be x10 more miserable, and I likely would have offed myself a long time ago.

Last edited:
I'm still here. But I took a break from posting on this forum, because I became addicted to drugs, making me forget about bitches. For the time being.

I gave up college just to work in a restaurant. And I make next to nothing and I live in a cabin in the woods and i'm self sustaining. I'm basically a retard so if I can make it so can you.