Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel horrible.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I feel like a dead man. Constant pain in the head, and indescribable emptiness in my chest. I tried hard to cope today but games aren't even fun for me anymore that much. I guess i'll have to deal with it.

I had an offer at my school for some pills that were supposed to make me happy. The contact would even give me them for free, but I refused. I think I need them or something.

You are back.

Good to see you again bro.

Sorry that you don’t feel good. :feelsbadman:

Good to see you again bro.

Sorry that you don’t feel good. :feelsbadman:
Thanks tbh. I'll try with some retro shooters I just got tbh. They always cheer me up.

you will feel better once you manage to summon lilith

I feel you man. I feel half dead myself. Pain nausea etc. I have ZERO energy not thathat i had much before

you will feel better once you manage to summon lilith
I have updates concerning that but i'm not in the mood to write it tbh. I should probably meditate on her but I just don't have enough will to do so.

I had an offer at my school for some pills that were supposed to make me happy
damn schools giving away free jewpills these days? Never heard of that, i guess they rly dont want anyone shooting up the place lol

damn schools giving away free jewpills these days? Never heard of that, i guess they rly dont want anyone shooting up the place lol
If you know the people like I do, they do.

I hope you get better soon and when you do get better,give us an update on the devil summoning.That was one of the more interesting threads I've seen.

I hope you get better soon and when you do get better,give us an update on the devil summoning.That was one of the more interesting threads I've seen.
I can write it now if you want but it's not going to be really wonderful or anything.

I can write it now if you want but it's not going to be really wonderful or anything.
Nah It's ok.You can give us an update when you feel better.

Good to see that you're back tbh.

I assume you’re suffering depression because depression severe enough, can cause you to lose interest in things including the things you enjoy the most. Try to find a way to sort out your issues if you can.

My head would hurt to if I had one like yours.

see doctor if pain in your head is constant

I hope you get better soon bro,keep good coping..

I know what you need, a gf.
Some people say love makes people happy.
But if you are black pill and you don't even belive in love its over.:feelsrope:

Why don't you cope with some weed? [ded srs] tbhtbh

Don't have any. Also can't be seen drugged.
Lulz so I couldn't be seen too at 16 but I smoked little to enchance mood and it was fine tbhngl you can always smoke more or less jfl tbhtbh

Just do weed dont be retarded