Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel for my mutilated incel brothers

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
This is one of those brutal things that I was spared from but I feel for the people who got this "procedure" done. Might as well call it torture

Because of the Jooish dominance over everything, I'm quite certain that this is a very under-researched topic. The Jooz also mutilate their gentile slaves as per Torah:

The circumcision of all male slaves is suggested in Gen. 17: 12–13

How does circumcision affect the brain connections of a baby/child? I can only imagine what kind of trauma it leaves lingering in the back of the brain. Especially when you consider that your parent(s) were the ones who made the decision to have you mutilated.

Circumcision trauma has long-term effects. In a medical journal survey of 546 circumcised men who reported circumcision harm, the following effects and feelings were noted.

• anger, rage, sense of loss, shame, sense of having been victimized and mutilated
  • low self-esteem, fear, distrust, and grief
  • relationship difficulties, sexual anxieties, and depression
  • reduced emotional expression, lack of empathy, and avoidance of intimacy

• low self-esteem, fear, distrust, and grief
  • relationship difficulties, sexual anxieties, and depression
what about circumcised Chads in US? They definitely don't have low self-esteem, relationship difficulties

Bragger. I wish I could feel. I can only feel 10% of jacking off pleasure. :feelsree:

Last edited:
what about circumcised Chads in US? They definitely don't have low self-esteem, relationship difficulties
Because they're chad. The last point still applies to them.

I wish i wasn't genitally mutilated at birth

"reduced emotional expression, lack of empathy"

It still fucks up chads relationships so the pump and dump more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back