Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel divine and sublime to be here. In the nightmare of all feminists and the place where blue and red pillers wake up or take the rope.

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
I think we are the elite within the manosphere. Chads and normies have sex but are still just stupid toys in the hands of the foids and don't even know that their "game" doesn't exist.

Lemme have some of what you’re smoking

:blackpill::yes:

I am of the same opinion, my fellow sufferER.

I think we are the elite within the manosphere. Chads and normies have sex but are still just stupid toys in the hands of the foids and don't even know that their "game" doesn't exist.
Not true, this website isn't even safe since women create accounts here and actively browse and pretend to be one of us since. I don't get the appeal but even as incels we are a by product of the women based hierarchy.

Not true, this website isn't even safe since women create accounts here and actively browse and pretend to be one of us since. I don't get the appeal but even as incels we are a by product of the women based hierarchy.
How do you know this? I think you are a foid.

How do you know this? I think you are a foid.
I myself am not and I know from seeing it with my own eyes. I used to be in a Warhammer/MTG club in my highschool days. Here I would see the girlfriends of some of these players open the website with their accounts and they comment and post. They would always say either how absurd we are or how sad it is that people think like this. I'm just mad that they were able to make accounts in the first place and able to act like one of us.

This is the best it gets for guys like us, but it's a certain level of clear thinking, that is unprecedented in today's world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back